nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. superdeedapper
    Why did you take so many pictures of your headphones hanging in a tree??
    superdeedapper, Feb 17, 2019
    jrisles and Dobrescu George like this.
  2. Dobrescu George
    [USER=507517]@superdeedapper[/USER] - Because they looked fairly good, and this is the way I was taking photos for reviews at that moment :) It helps see the product better :)
    Dobrescu George, Feb 17, 2019
  3. LCMusicLover
    How can HD-650 be ‘thicker’ AND ‘leaner’?
    LCMusicLover, Feb 28, 2019
  4. Dobrescu George
    [USER=284714]@LCMusicLover[/USER] It is thicker, leaner, less detailed, smoother. Leaner not as in thinner, leaner as in more lean with the textures in the midrange, where HD650 is more lean and HD660S is more textured. I apologize if the term is a bit misleading, I was thinking of leaner as in simpler / less textured rather than in thinner.
    Dobrescu George, Feb 28, 2019
  5. 1TrickPony
    Not to insult you, but you need to take photography lessons. I see you amass gear that may have value, but from an artistic statement, I really don't understand what you're implying by your shots. Like you've basically hung the 660s on a tree branch and took a picture. Not sure how anything is highlighted or said, nor you sharing any notable perspective/framing Just my opinion, hopefully it helps.
    1TrickPony, Apr 26, 2019
  6. m17xr2b
    Quite a horrible review, seems like it was written without actually critically listening to the headphones. Trying to get sponsorship are we and posting a fully 100% positive impression?
    m17xr2b, May 1, 2019
  7. Dobrescu George
    [USER=420673]@1TrickPony[/USER] - Well my friend, glad you're a better tog and can take better photos than me! :) This is as far as my skills at that moment took me, as far as I could combine nature with tech and offer my own perspective. Kindly check out [URL="http://www.audiophile-heaven.com"]www.audiophile-heaven.com[/URL] to see how my photos evolved through time :)
    Dobrescu George, May 3, 2019
    YonezuKenshi likes this.
  8. Dobrescu George
    [USER=348112]@m17xr2b[/USER] - Do you mind me asking why, and do you mind me asking if there was anything I wrote wrongfully or was wrong about? My reviews talk about how something sounds, not judge them following a narrow spectrum. HD660S, when working, should sound as I described them. Whether you like them or not is another story entirely... I also am plenty harsh with stuff that simply sounds wrong, or is bad for the price, check [URL="http://www.audiophile-heaven.com"]www.audiophile-heaven.com[/URL]
    Dobrescu George, May 3, 2019
  9. sehnsucht
    "Sennheiser throws in a 6.3mm to 3.5mm adapter so you can use HD660S with most Players and sources, since both 4.4mm and 6.3mm are pretty exotic connectors at this moment." Huh? 6.35mm is what practically every full-sized headphone has always used.
    sehnsucht, Oct 10, 2019
  10. Dobrescu George
    [USER=520500]@sehnsucht[/USER] - Yes, but if you follow my works, I focused way more on smaller headphones, portable headphones and IEMs, BEFORE the point at which I posted this review, which is more than one year old today :)
    Dobrescu George, Oct 21, 2019