nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. rmoody
    How is the interface? I found the previous version a bit frustrating to use. For a product in this price range and am not willing to give up usability, I demand both usability AND great sound! :)
    rmoody, May 16, 2018
  2. Watermelon Boi
    [USER=402350]@rmoody[/USER] Yep, the UI gets a bit frustrating when it comes to large sets of music in one folder. It doesn't have a "sort by" option, which is a bummer to me. There are functions where you could add playlists or see in groups of album/artists, but all tracks are listed only in alphabetical order if you enter folders. Though this is something that could be easily resolved by software updates, so let's see how that goes.
    Watermelon Boi, May 18, 2018
  3. skwoodwiva
    Boi, Rather Sir, if I were to add a, say Meizu SP as a digital source, is there a preamp, input to suit such an option? I am last on loaner list. Where were you? Who got it from you? succinctly defined review, kudos, Sir
    skwoodwiva, May 19, 2018
  4. Watermelon Boi
    [USER=493118]@skwoodwiva[/USER] Hi, do you mean if you could use 2R as a dac? If so, I heard that it's possible but you'll need to get an additional interconnect cable terminated with USB-C. I haven't got a chance to try, but will add it into the review once I do. I'm not involved with the loaner program going on here as it was directly from Questyle.
    Watermelon Boi, May 19, 2018
  5. NiVrA
    How does this fair against the ibasso DX200?
    NiVrA, Dec 8, 2018
  6. Darren Cotter
    Questyle are finished in the UK. They have no distributor to supply the few dealers that stock Questyle products. AdvancedMP3Players and Hifiheadphones, two of the biggest dealers stocking Questyl in the UK are no longer going to do so. I have emails from both as proof. Treat your customers with contempt, and that's what you get. Very few dealers who have no distributor to get stock from. Questyle, you got what you deserved.
    Darren Cotter, Sep 12, 2019