nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. volly
    Mate, love your reviews/impressions, magnificent pair of headphones! Looking forward to seeing more.
    volly, Mar 30, 2018
    Army-Firedawg likes this.
  2. Army-Firedawg
    [USER=288693]@volly[/USER] Appreciate the kind words my friend, thank you.
    Army-Firedawg, Mar 30, 2018
    volly likes this.
  3. voxie
    As with all of your reviews its written with enthusiasm and passion. Thank you for sharing.
    voxie, Apr 1, 2018
  4. Beautifulsound
    Thank you for a thorough excellent review. I finally got the x5000. Compared to the rare legendary W3000anv (anniversary model) which I also own, the x5000 is certainly tuned differently. It has a sharp analytical sound whereas the W3000anv is mellow and very much more musical. Bass in the W3000anv is more pronounced. The X5K is more accurate to the source. To me owning both are the best of both worlds as these complement each other with different sound signature.
    Beautifulsound, Aug 24, 2018
  5. Army-Firedawg
    [USER=235913]@Beautifulsound[/USER] My friend, I'm SUPER jealous!! My goodness I loved the 5K. I've never heard the W3000 myself but your analogy of it has really interested me. Have you heard any Oppo or Bowers & WIlkins products? If so, how do they compare (in general of course) to their sound (They're my personal reference for headphone musicality which is why I'm curious).
    Army-Firedawg, Aug 27, 2018
  6. Beautifulsound
    [USER=403991]@Army-Firedawg[/USER] Apologies for late reply. I don't own the Oppo PM1 which is your favorite headphones. The ATH W3000anv has a sound somewhat similar to the W5000 (which you reviewed in YT) but with sublime mids. It is very euphoric especially for female vocals. It has better bass & highs too. Here in Japan, this headphone has a special place among enthusiasts due to its amazing sound and perhaps also because of its rarity. The headphone is light and is very comfortable.
    Beautifulsound, Sep 15, 2018
  7. Beautifulsound
    [USER=403991]@Army-Firedawg[/USER] A new Audio-Technica closed back L5000 is out. It is priced at US$3,999 The cups are covered in leather. Just for information only.
    Beautifulsound, Sep 17, 2018
  8. Army-Firedawg
    No worries at all my friend. But I've heard a lot of good things about the 3000 but like you said it's a rare headphone. And 4k dddaaaannnnggggggg, this is the first I've heard of that model.
    Army-Firedawg, Sep 18, 2018