nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. astrostar59
    Agree with all of your findings. I only had 15 minutes with them, but on same day I had binged on pretty much everything of note at the Can-Jam London show. The HE-1 is the best no question. In fact, I set it as my target sound on that day, and sold off my Stax 009 and Carbon amp and went Planars - go figure. It is the solidity to the HE-1 sound, the body in the midrange and the smoothness to the treble. Those things (for me) I found in the LCD4.
    astrostar59, Mar 10, 2018
    bclark8923 likes this.
  2. gordec
    I'm in the Eastbay. Will call today to book an appointment. I didn't know they are even offering 1 hour listening sessions. Update: I booked a session in 2 weeks. But they only gave me 30 minutes.
    gordec, Mar 12, 2018
    bclark8923 likes this.
  3. Pokemonn
    probablly MSB technology select dac/amp/build in EQ + Stax SR-009 is the best headphone system as jude said before. just almost people can not afford it. lol
    Pokemonn, Mar 12, 2018
  4. bclark8923
    I made good friends with the guy at my session and he was happy to let me stay as long as I wanted! Depends on who's there when you demo
    bclark8923, Mar 13, 2018