nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. B9Scrambler
    A quality, realistic review. My lack of interest in these is now confirmed as being warranted, haha
    B9Scrambler, Mar 8, 2018
    ryanjsoo likes this.
  2. SMRDcompany
    Thank you so much for this review! I was waiting for someone to go against the constant praise, but even this review turned out to be highly positive. I was wary of the Magaosi K3 Pro/HD hype train, but it seems these IEMs are the real deal! Have you tried tip rolling to address the sub-bass or midrange? I usually just roll my trusty RHA double flanges on any IEM, and the sound on certain IEMs has changed considerably by doing that.
    SMRDcompany, Mar 8, 2018
    ryanjsoo likes this.
  3. ryanjsoo
    [USER=373122]@SMRDcompany[/USER] I did try a bunch of different ear tips and they didn't have a profound impact. It can be hard to find a tip that caters towards V-Shaped earphones as they don't tend to attenuate both bass and treble in ideal ways. That said, I don't have the RHA tips so I can't comment on their effect! Regarding the K3 Pro and HD, definitely depends what you're looking for. The HD is actually quite technical, but it isn't nearly as transparent as the IT01.
    ryanjsoo, Mar 8, 2018
    SMRDcompany likes this.
  4. havenlau
    With my brief listening session at a store I agree with everything you said, I've also noticed what you've mentioned, slightly peaky middle-treble: on some tracks I tried there was some weird sibilance with hi hats, but overall for ~$100 these are indeed the most well balanced v-shaped earphones that would please a big group of audiences, which is why I think it got so much traction
    havenlau, Mar 11, 2018
    B9Scrambler and ryanjsoo like this.
  5. harry501501
    Superb review, very informative especially as I'm debating the it01, ESN Pro and King Pro?
    harry501501, Mar 24, 2018