nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. minchia
    DONT BUY FROM GearBest: I bought this headphones based on this review from GearBest. During the purchase, i chose the more expensive option that give tracking possibility using postnl.post website. After waiting for 30 days, I saw the package status on website is delivered but I did not receive anything.
  2. minchia
    I contact the gearBest and they told me that they don't care if I received or not and I cannot get refunded. Obviously nothing against this technical review but please don't promote Garbage companies like GearBest and Aliexpress.
  3. minchia
    [URL]https://www.trustpilot.com/submitted/review?correlationid=b463df01-e905-4fd4-8234-5ffc95983999[/URL]
  4. bait oven
    Not sure about Ali express, I've never had any problems with them but with gearbest they refund you if your parcel doesn't arrive after 60 day. I order from them frequently, only had one problem and their customer service replied very quickly. Even bought a few smartphones from them which came very well packaged. Only gripe I have with these two sites is that shipping takes a long time. Can't ask to much for very cheap prices which also includes free shipping!
    bait oven, Jun 23, 2018