nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. Dobrescu George
    Awesome photos and visuals!
    Dobrescu George, Feb 9, 2018
  2. Zachik
    I agree with George - great photos, and great review all around! Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
    Zachik, Feb 9, 2018
    Dobrescu George and KopaneDePooj like this.
  3. Isloo
    Very good review. Lots of useful info.
    Isloo, Feb 9, 2018
  4. AllenWalker
    This is the review I have been wanting all this while since I own X5iii too :D Thanks for the review!
    AllenWalker, Feb 10, 2018
  5. meringo
    Awesome review. I wonder why Fiio skipped out on the modern wireless options -- AptX HD or LDAC. I'd buy this in a heartbeat if it had either of those. I imagine it's still a great option for a lot of folks even without them.
    meringo, Feb 22, 2018
  6. KopaneDePooj
    @ all - Thanks for your kind words and appreciation! [USER=419806]@meringo[/USER] - about higher quality Bluetooth codecs, some people asked in the main thread and here are the replies of Product Manager Demond : [URL]https://www.head-fi.org/threads/fiio-q5-flagship-dac-amp-an-dual-dac-usb-optical-coaxial-line-in-share-the-same-amp-module-with-x7.772186/page-78#post-13923467[/URL]
    KopaneDePooj, Feb 22, 2018
    meringo likes this.
  7. int_architect
    Great review. 2nd read for me!
    int_architect, Feb 22, 2018
  8. audiophilefan
    Great review, man! Not a native speaker?! This a well-written piece! Though the device hanging by the pineapple crown really scared me a bit. If it falls...
    audiophilefan, Feb 22, 2018
  9. AudioBear
    Thanks for taking the time to write a really superlative review. Oh, and you can never use that non-native speaker excuse again since you write better than most native speakers.
    AudioBear, Feb 22, 2018
    liquidluvr and KopaneDePooj like this.
  10. KopaneDePooj
    [USER=428934]@audiophilefan[/USER] Thanks man! The pineapple crown shots look more "dangerous" because I angled the camera :) In fact the Q5 was very well secured between the stiff leaves. I wouldn't have put it into danger :)) [USER=51833]@AudioBear[/USER] Thanks, I appreciate :)
    KopaneDePooj, Feb 23, 2018
    audiophilefan likes this.
  11. audiophilefan
    You're welcome! Nice to know it's safer than it looks. Haha. ;)
    audiophilefan, Feb 26, 2018