nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. HuoYuanJia
    This is an excellent review! The first I’ve read with which I fully agree. Also, clean structure, good wording and decent pictures. Well done and thank you for adding to the community!
    HuoYuanJia, Jan 18, 2018
    DarKu likes this.
  2. DarKu
    Many thanks for warm words, I'll make sure to publish more reviews on head-fi.
    DarKu, Jan 18, 2018
    menuki likes this.
  3. kamitaji
    I’m glad someone else agrees with me on this. To my amateur ears, the 660S are an upgrade from the 600 and have little in common with the 650. This is not to be confused with preferring the 600 over the 650, or even saying the 660S are better than the 650. All I’m saying is: get the 660S if you like the 600 and want an updated version.
    kamitaji, Jan 22, 2018
  4. kamitaji
    The closest “affordable” upgrade to the 650 is the Focal Elear (Street price $670 and dropping). Still over 3 times the price of the 650 clone, the Massdrop 6xx. With the Focal Elear, if you’re lucky, and on a good day, you’ll get 5-10% improvement over the 650.
    kamitaji, Jan 22, 2018
    Lee Van De Mark likes this.
  5. menuki
    Great review Darku. Very well written and honest, displaying your feelings as well. Makes me love the 660s even more
    menuki, May 10, 2019