nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. Barra
    Nice review, agree with everything you said.
    Barra, Apr 12, 2017
  2. proedros
    great review    and don't share this part on the noble thread , you are gonna get crucified by the fanboys there I have found Aether to be an upgrade over K10 as they are both being all-rounder monitor.
    proedros, Apr 12, 2017
  3. Layman1
    For the record, I'm a regular on the Noble thread and I own the first wizard Katana (and will be reviewing it shortly). I have nothing but respect for this review and it certainly makes me curious to try the Aether, and wishing I was on the review tour too :p There may be some fanboys there, but plenty of balanced and reasonable people too lol :) Thanks for this well-written and exciting review!
    Layman1, Apr 12, 2017
  4. gearofwar
    [user=158478]@proedros[/user] I know a friend who dropped his K10 like a piece of iron when he listened to Aether. The k10 was a modified unit also, he later sold it to get Aether.  [user=333754]@Layman1[/user] [user=191965]@Barra[/user] Thanks guys
    gearofwar, Apr 12, 2017
  5. rskbug
    Can you rank Aether, Andromeda and PR for fun sounding IEM?
    rskbug, Apr 12, 2017
  6. rskbug
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    Can you rank Aether, Andromedda and PR for fun sounding IEM?
    rskbug, Apr 12, 2017
  7. ranfan
    Thanks for the review
    ranfan, Apr 12, 2017
  8. gearofwar
    @rskbug Yes, except PR which is a reference iem
    gearofwar, Apr 12, 2017
  9. rskbug
    So you'd say Aether>Andromeda>PR for those looking for a fun sounding signature.
    rskbug, Apr 13, 2017
  10. gearofwar
    [user=24573]@rskbug[/user] yeah
    gearofwar, Apr 13, 2017
  11. bclark8923
    Great review! Love the Aether :) I just sold mine, FYI for anyone buying the Aether they make their customs VERY tight fitting I had to ship mine back to Poland for a refit to shave it down a bit and still quite tight. Just sold mine though, back on the hunt ha.
    bclark8923, Apr 14, 2017
  12. gearofwar
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    [user=24573]@rskbug[/user] I think Andromeda is more fun than Aether but not as natura or perfect
    gearofwar, Apr 17, 2017
  13. gearofwar
    [user=24573]@rskbug[/user] I think Andromeda is more fun than Aether but not as natural or perfect
    gearofwar, Apr 18, 2017
  14. rskbug
    So Andro>Aether>PR
    rskbug, Apr 18, 2017
  15. gearofwar
    @[user=24573]rskbug[/user] if you mean by "fun" signature, yes. However, the performance of Andro is at bottom of the 3
    gearofwar, Apr 18, 2017