nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. obsidyen
    If ES3 is warmer than S-EM6 V2, then S-EM6 V2 is not for me. Thanks for your impressions. :)
    obsidyen, Apr 10, 2017
  2. obsidyen
    I do really dislike the general trend toward analytical sound by the way. Encore is more analytical than K10, S-EM6 V2 is more analytical than V1... Musicality is more important in my opinion.
    obsidyen, Apr 10, 2017
  3. SeeSax
    Thanks for the great review. As an owner of the S-EM6v1 and S-EM9, it would seem I have to give these a pass. No fault of the IEMs of course, just that I think I have their sound signature pretty much covered.
    SeeSax, Apr 10, 2017
  4. jgosroc
    Yes, thank you for the review.   [user=362676]@obsidyen[/user] I agree the musical to flat tuning is a general trend, and a personally unwelcomed one. Still surprised Noble changed their K10 sig.    I was looking forward to buying the S-EM6, but like [user=427556]@SeeSax[/user], will be buying a second hand first gen version. Flat analytical iems leave me pretty cold.    I thought that [user=446884]@Aerosphere[/user] 's finding that the K10 had significantly more resolution than the S-EM6v2 was a bit surprising with the latter's tuning. But K10 has those extra 4 drivers - so maybe not so much.
    jgosroc, Apr 11, 2017
  5. Aerosphere
    [user=362676]@obsidyen[/user] I understand you but many audiophiles like swimming in details, hearing every macro detail etc. Perhaps we should understand Earsonics why they wanted something different than the rest of the lineup..  [user=427556]@SeeSax[/user] You're very welcome. I also used S-EM6v1 during 2014, it was a quite sentimental iem. I like its vocal presentation very much. [user=446448]@jgosroc[/user] You're welcome!  Btw, it's only 1 step. It is definitely not much. One have to pay attention to get a hold of it, even..
    Aerosphere, Apr 11, 2017
  6. Tom Yum Goong
    Oriolus Mk1 or Mk2?
    Tom Yum Goong, Apr 11, 2017
  7. Aerosphere
    Mk2 JPN
    Aerosphere, Apr 11, 2017
  8. flinkenick
    Great review, surprised to see EarSonics drifted from their house sound. But I guess its good to offer more variation in their lineup. Small note: S-EM6 was the first [i]universal[/i] 6 driver, there were others before in custom form.
    flinkenick, Apr 12, 2017
    davidmolliere likes this.
  9. Mistery767
    Good review. I have Campfire Andromeda with Sony WM1A. And fit is bad comfortable for me. Did you compare Sm6 v2 to Andromeda?
    Mistery767, Jan 23, 2018
  10. Aerosphere
    [USER=462975]@Mistery767[/USER] I couldn't get my hands on Andromeda unfortunately. Fit is much better than CA Jupiter though. Shell is smaller and lighter.
    Aerosphere, Jan 23, 2018