nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. sunneebear
    Great review.   1More had a duo driver hybrid before the triple.
    sunneebear, Apr 6, 2017
  2. Jimster480
    Great review, the one thing I don't agree with is where you say that they have the same sound signature. Because to me they don't sound very similar at all.   Your graph also highlights this.
    Jimster480, Apr 7, 2017
  3. Redcarmoose
    When in comparison between the two IEMs in question here, there is no list of equipment used. We are left in the dark concerning any of the upstream equipment used for these thoughts.
    Redcarmoose, Apr 7, 2017
  4. Jimster480
    For me it sounds very flat and reference like and I am using a SMSL M8 or Topping D30 DAC w/ Topping A30 Amp. I also have a fulla2 but haven't had much listening time with that since I got the Topping stuff since its just so much better.
    Jimster480, Apr 7, 2017
  5. alffla
    [user=468704]@Jimster480[/user]  Not sure if we're looking at the same 2 graphs here - the only difference I could measure is at the 5-10k range, and even then the general curve is very similiar.
  6. alffla
    [user=105173]@Redcarmoose[/user]   Apologies. I test them out of a Fiio E07K DAC.
  7. Jimster480
    [user=452502]@alffla[/user] Where do you see a graph for the triples which is similar? Because the triples graph has recessed mids.
    Jimster480, Apr 11, 2017
  8. alffla
    [user=468704]@Jimster480[/user] from my own measurements.   [url=https://accessibleaudio.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/1more-triple-driver1.png?w=736]https://accessibleaudio.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/1more-triple-driver1.png?w=736[/url]
  9. Jimster480
    Possibly this is from your source
    Jimster480, Apr 11, 2017
  10. harry501501
    Hi, thanks for a great review. I wasn't a huge fan of the Triple Drivers but I saw their appeal. Decent price for quad driver tho
    harry501501, Apr 17, 2017
  11. caballerolance
    U seem to know a lot. Which one has better sound quality, the 1more quad driver or the MSR7? For pop music, and for movies
    caballerolance, Aug 7, 2018