nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. Murmel
    Great and passionate review. I can't wait to tinker with the ear pads of the Mezes (my ears are simply too big) and create the ultimate headphone for travelling. Don't get me wrong, these cans have accompanied me on quite some journeys already, but after around four hours of excessive listening, my ears start to hurt. Then I put them down for some minutes and after a short while, I am good to go for another round. A great pair of headphones and I approve your words.
    Murmel, Mar 28, 2017
  2. Dobrescu George
    Interesting review! The secret is in the drivers actually, the distortion figures are crazy low and this is why they play music very well. I tested this using my mastering tools actually. The soundstage is also much better than I expected. With some EQ, the soundstage extends way more than it usually does for closed back headphones!    Also, don't worry. I am neutral in my reviews! I try to describe things in detail, not sweeten things out! Taste is subjective, I want to help people get what would make them happy! The fact that 99C after EQ fits right in with my taste is one of the best things to happen to me, but I tried to describe them as neutral as I could! Still rocking them every day and I also own ie800, this should say enough.
    Dobrescu George, Mar 29, 2017
  3. Dobrescu George
    By the way, you didn't deliver! You promised a boring review! This was an interesting review! =_= Keep up the fun!
    Dobrescu George, Mar 29, 2017