nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. twice tzuyu
    I would like to know whether the 2pin cables work with the recessed sockets of UE CIEMS?
    twice tzuyu, Mar 19, 2017
  2. Layman1
    The review was very interesting and worth it for the final picture alone (Alien message) :D
    Layman1, Mar 19, 2017
  3. ExpatinJapan
    For the two pin question. Its best to email alo audio to be safe
    ExpatinJapan, Mar 19, 2017
  4. Intensecure
    Nice pictures. Can't comment on sound. Interesting fact, 100x service life of normal MMCX - do you know what the normal service life is? Because some people seem to change cables with impunity, whereas I am nervous even doing it just a few times, having heard too many tales of loose connections.
    Intensecure, Mar 20, 2017
  5. ExpatinJapan
    I have swapped out the cables oodles and oodles of times With no problems. But there usually is a shelf life with cable connectors. I do not Know what the threshold for the ALO MMCX connectors are.
    ExpatinJapan, Mar 20, 2017
  6. uzairahmed101
    I just bought myself lyra ii and I am planning on using the Reference 8 cable balanced with Opus # 1 DAP. I am looking for a warmer, fuller and richer sound so what’s your take on this combo? Thanks
    uzairahmed101, Apr 21, 2018