nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. earfonia
    Nice review! Waiting for the comparison with Mojo and RHA Dacamp L1.
    earfonia, Mar 20, 2017
  2. DigitalCitizen
    Thanks for the review! Just to get your thought real quick, would you say that the BL sounds thicker and/or warmer than the mojo? I'm looking to get a new amp for my miracles, and the mojo sounded horrible with it.
    DigitalCitizen, Mar 20, 2017
  3. RedTwilight
    Wow great detailed review!
    RedTwilight, Mar 21, 2017
  4. ngoshawk
    I have the tour RHA L1 right now. I had the BL last November. I prefer the BL. More powerful, more tuning options, and to me a more "complete" sound. The sheer versatility of critters such as these is very impressive. If I had to spend my money on one of these as a transportable, it would be the BL as of right now, it is fabulous. Cheers, and good review.
    ngoshawk, Mar 21, 2017
  5. Tobias89
    [user=452483]@DigitalCitizen[/user] I'd say the BL sounds just slightly thicker. Not exactly a day/night difference. In fact, they feel somewhat similar to me with a pretty "flat"/neutral tuning with a dash of warmth. Mids on the Mojo do seem to be more upfront and intimate though.   What'll make me pick the BL over the Mojo will be that the BL has a better sense of "air" up top. It's not that the Mojo's weak in the treble department (definitely not), but I just prefer the BL in this case.
    Tobias89, Mar 22, 2017
  6. DigitalCitizen
    [user=389799]@Tobias89[/user] Did adjusting the IEMatch settings do anything to change the sound of the A12 significantly? Hearing that the sound might be thicker or warmer than the Mojo kind of scares me. The mojo was already unlistenable on my ciems.
    DigitalCitizen, Mar 23, 2017
  7. Tobias89
    [user=452483]@DigitalCitizen[/user] I had another listen to the BL at Stereo just now, and I take back what I said. I find it be slightly "thinner" and drier compared to the Mojo. That's on my A12. Sorry for the confusion :x   Personally I didn't find the Mojo to be thick/lush, but to be pretty "neutral" and balanced, being not too lush yet not too clinical. The iDSD retains some of its predecessor's dry/clinical signature, but adds that touch of musicality.   I didn't notice any major changes in the sound of my A12 regardless of the IEMatch settings.
    Tobias89, Mar 24, 2017
  8. DigitalCitizen
    Hmm alright than you for the comparrison! I'll try and audition it soon.
    DigitalCitizen, Mar 24, 2017