nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. PinkyPowers
    I agree. It's one hell of a player. The best I've heard yet.
    PinkyPowers, Mar 2, 2017
  2. Sonic Defender
    But damn, that is an expensive player. Glad you are enjoying it so much, cheers.
    Sonic Defender, Mar 2, 2017
  3. subguy812
    Thank you it is very good.
    subguy812, Mar 2, 2017
  4. rolli1949
    I think the DX 200 from I-basso is as good and for around 500-550 US less (THEN OPUS 2) it's great value compair to Opus 2
    rolli1949, Mar 21, 2017
  5. subguy812
    Thanks for your comment. I would like to hear the DX200. It stands to question, if one could obtain the Opus #2 for the same price as the DX200, based on sound alone which would one choose?
    subguy812, Mar 22, 2017
  6. rolli1949
    Then I first need a to listen to both players(  I read other reviews on various websites were the DX 200 sonics were favorable and one of the very few player with no hiss )  but paying 500 US more not sure it will cut the cake ! Opus will bring out soon the new Opus III for around 1850 US .For me AK >Sony and Opus going crazy with the prices . Before I will make any decision for buying a new Player I will like to listen to the new AK" Kann" were AK made a sensible decision to get a player for 999 US with a very large battery ,two slot cards for micro and normal size sd that will have plenty of storage ,and all the other frills one expects from a new player .
  7. subguy812
    The Opus#3 is $899 USD... Not sure where you saw $1850 USD
    subguy812, Apr 9, 2017
  8. rolli1949
    on  one of the websites (guess they did get it wrong )if that is true great news looking forward that you have a change and time to review it in the near future .
  9. rolli1949
    You absolutly right on that just visit Music Teck webside and the player is 899 US ! Specification looking good hope you can review the Opus#3 very soon aim looking forward to it .By the way Music Teck selling the Opus #2 for 1249 US trop of 350US hm that is tempting !