nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. jnorris
    Two questions: 1) I get V shaped and U shaped, but what do you mean by "L" shaped? 2) Were you familiar with this product before you dropped $350 on it?  I can't imagine spending that much money on a completely unknown product.
    jnorris, Jan 30, 2017
  2. Cinder
    1) L-shaped means that the mids and the treble are equally matched and the bass in the only thing emphasized. Imagine a slightly sloped "L" if you were to visualize this sound signature on a frequency response graph.   2) There were no reviews prior to my purchase. However, I have heard Rose's IEMs before. I also asked Penon Audio to give me a quick rundown on the sound and I liked what I heard. I did not spend $350 on this IEM, however. I got a discount.
    Cinder, Jan 30, 2017
  3. jnorris
    1) I understand.  That's kind of my take on the original B&W C5. 2) I'm glad you're happy with your purchase - I am too often disappointed by my purchases and spend a lot of time on the return/refund process.   Nice review, by the way!
    jnorris, Jan 30, 2017
  4. Cinder
    Thanks for the kind words! I'm sorry to hear that you are often disappointed; if my review help you mitigate that, then I consider my job well done.
    Cinder, Jan 30, 2017
  5. hqssui
    Thanks for the great review..
    hqssui, Jan 30, 2017
  6. audio123
    outstanding review by Cinder
    audio123, Feb 6, 2017
  7. Cinder
    Thank you!
    Cinder, Feb 6, 2017
  8. danniao
    thanks Cinder for a great detailed review of this. Got mine today and started loving it!
    danniao, Mar 9, 2017