nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. stalepie
    Interesting to hear what a difference the cipher cable makes. People have said similar things about the on-ear SINE.
    stalepie, Jan 23, 2017
  2. Onny Izwan
    I thought that it sounded close to my Sony XBA-Z5. Warm, analogue sound with wide soundstage and big bass. But attractive as it sounds, it lost out to the Z5's very expressive BA and nuanced bassline. But still, I'm super impressed at the iSine 10s. It's an achievement
    Onny Izwan, Jan 23, 2017
  3. ezekiel77
    Would you say the soundstage is as big as the Layla?
    ezekiel77, Jan 23, 2017
  4. neilmanalo
    [user=427963]@ezekiel77[/user] I would say so, or even better. I can't say for sure though because I only listened to the Layla for about 15-20minutes in a moderately noisy area. (Audio shop) But from what I recall, its pretty much on par or even better. It's probably because of the open design, you get a sense of airiness which comes naturally with very good imaging and instrument separation.  The Layla has better isolation though, but the iSine has actually the better fit and comfort. The Layla is too heavy and might fall of your ears without the right tip, unlike the iSine which may feel awkward and loose, but its actually secure.
    neilmanalo, Jan 24, 2017
  5. neilmanalo
    [user=455503]@Onny Izwan[/user] Yeah the Sony XBA-Z5 are really good! Now we have so many to choose from which could be a good or bad thing lol. We now have dynamics, hybrids, electrostats, BA's and planars in the IEM world.  The BA's definitely give you a better expression especially when it comes to critical listening in different frequency ranges. That's where the BA really shines.
    neilmanalo, Jan 24, 2017