nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. beowulf
    Very good writeup [user=378966]@Whitigir[/user]! Your impressions are overlapping with most of mine. Not an analytical reference tool,  but a hand-asssembled-in-Japan truly fun offering.
    beowulf, Jan 13, 2017
  2. Sonic Defender
    I must be a bass head as this seems like well done, appropriate level bass to me. Nice review mate, I love how you get almost spiritual with your gear!
    Sonic Defender, Jan 13, 2017
  3. FastAndClean
    i need this
    FastAndClean, Jan 13, 2017
  4. Limu Shirin
    Ultimate Audiophile-Basshead level of headphones...
    Limu Shirin, Jan 13, 2017
  5. Whitigir
    Yes Lima Shirin, that is the best way to put it
    Whitigir, Jan 13, 2017
  6. emptymt
    Nice Review! btw which XLR cable you used with the HA-1? I also like to drive headphone balanced, at all times if possible haha
    emptymt, Jan 13, 2017
  7. Whitigir
    I made stock 3.5mm into XLR
    Whitigir, Jan 13, 2017
  8. EDN80
    Great review [user=378966]@Whitigir[/user]
    EDN80, Jan 13, 2017
  9. E3E
    Excellent review, Sir. It definitely would make anyone proud to own these beautiful headphones.
    E3E, Jan 14, 2017
  10. Bastianpp
     And bards of this review?
    Bastianpp, Mar 19, 2017
    buntyster likes this.
  11. jscmd2000
    Nicely done.  Do you have any experience with the Ether C Flow's?  How do they compare and which would you prefer?  I have not been able to make a decision... like for over a month!
    jscmd2000, Mar 25, 2017
  12. Robert Joe
    Great review, I can relate to everything you said after listening to them countless times at CanJam. I liked them so much I purchased a pair.
    Robert Joe, Apr 12, 2017