nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. Chris1975
    Fantastic review, extremely informative!   Where did you get that lightning to micro  USB cable? Is this one of the cables you can purchase it with at moon-audio?
    Chris1975, Jan 10, 2017
  2. thatonenoob
    An excellent review - great work. As always, enjoy the way you correlate objective information w/ subjective impressions.
    thatonenoob, Jan 10, 2017
  3. Uberclocked
    Is the rest of the device (not the bent aluminum piece) also aluminum?  Anyways, great review as always, [user=170914]@Brooko[/user]!
    Uberclocked, Jan 10, 2017
  4. Brooko
    [user=465762]@Chris1975[/user] - thanks.  The lightning to USB cable can be found here ([url=http://penonaudio.com/L19-Lightning-to-Micro-USB]http://penonaudio.com/L19-Lightning-to-Micro-USB[/url]).  Its really cheap and works well with the iPhone and most USB DAC/amps. [user=406400]@thatonenoob[/user] - thanks, I really appreciate that comment. A lot of the time its been really hard to mix the objective and subjective.  I guess I'm one of those guys who always questions what I hear too :) [user=405267]@Uberclocked[/user] - thanks.  Between the two aluminium sides is a hard rubber/silicone layer.  The build is really good,
    Brooko, Jan 10, 2017
  5. Sonic Defender
    I fully agree that an amp shouldn't impart any real sonic changes (I'm not sure that they can't and don't sometimes mind you) and I have to agree that it is likely more practical to use "subjective" terms like warm and lean as you do. Nice review and as a former iDSD Micro owner and fan, you certainly have my interest peaked. This is a highly competitive price segment as you noted and it sounds like RHA has indeed made a meaningful entry into it.   Thanks for the review, maybe I will consider one for my incoming Z1R as it might like the neutrality. As I am a huge fan of the 800S the fact that you enjoyed the pairing is very intriguing for sure. Cheers.
    Sonic Defender, Jan 10, 2017
  6. kazz
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    heloo brooko, when u pair rha dac L1 with your iphone, did u notice any EMI interference, like static noise when your smartphone streaming music via 3g/4g/wifi or when browsing internet, etc. im using mojo+iphone SE, and that EMI interference really annoys me...thanks brooko :)
  7. kazz
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    detail & great review brooko....superb   brooko, when u pair rha dac L1 with your iphone, did u notice any EMI interference, like static noise when your smartphone streaming music via 3g/4g/wifi or when browsing internet, etc. im using mojo+iphone SE, and that EMI interference really annoys me...thanks brooko :)
  8. kazz
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    detail & great review brooko....superb   brooko, when u pair rha dac L1 with your iphone, did u notice any EMI interference ?, like static noise when your smartphone streaming music via 3g/4g/wifi or when browsing internet, etc.?  im using mojo+iphone SE, and that EMI interference really annoys me...thanks brooko :)
  9. kazz
    detail & great review brooko....superb   [user=170914]@Brooko[/user], when u pair rha dac L1 with your iphone, did u notice any EMI interference ?, like static noise when your smartphone streaming music via 3g/4g/wifi or when browsing internet, etc.?  im using mojo+iphone SE, and that EMI interference really annoys me...thanks brooko :)
    kazz, Jan 12, 2017
  10. Brooko
    Thanks Kazz - I didn't notice any EMI with the iPhone - but I don't usually use it for browsing the net and I tend not to stream.  Good point though - I should have tested more thoroughly for it.
    Brooko, Jan 13, 2017
  11. Hao LI
    Hello, may I ask you a question about the balanced connector, how it is defined which pin is right and left and two individual ground? Thanks.
    Hao LI, Apr 11, 2017
  12. Brooko
    It was just a loaner for the tour (I no longer have it).  I'd suggest emailing RHA, and I'm sure they will be able to help with your question :)
    Brooko, Apr 18, 2017