nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. Gideon Lim
    Great review and comparison mate.
    Gideon Lim, Dec 18, 2016
  2. Willber
    Excellent review, but darn, I've just ordered the TY 150! Can I avoid getting these? Probably not. ;)
    Willber, Dec 19, 2016
  3. ballog
    Very nice review. Got my first high impedance recently - the Seahf 150ohm (wanted to get the 320 but the silver cable put me off). Would love if others could chime in on those three - Seahf 150, TY Hi-Z 150 and HE 150 (it would seem from this review the Seahf closely matches the TY). I really like the Seahf (especially the low end) but would appreciate a less recessed mid. Anyway keep up the good work Justin.
    ballog, Dec 20, 2016
  4. AT Khan
    Lol you had me at the isolation write-up.   You making me buy more buds Justin... I can't recall how many I've bought already lol...
    AT Khan, Mar 15, 2017
  5. puccipaolo
    I 100% agree with your review e specially for the comparison with VE monk ( I have both) ..... I also have Pk1 Youn earbuds, and in my opinion the TY150 are better in bass and bub bass but leak in the mids....this is the compromise.....maybe I' m thinking buy the TY400, I need something usable with my Fiio X3 without amp and the TY650 would be too much, isn't it in Your opinion?
    puccipaolo, Mar 16, 2017