nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. RPB65
    Great review, well done and thanks :)
    RPB65, Dec 10, 2016
  2. knopi
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    As always great review from you. I really like how you describe sound character of different models, we can imagine a little how it is sounds, quite helpful (which many reviews is not).
    knopi, Dec 10, 2016
  3. knopi
    As always great review from you. I really like how you describe sound character of different models, we can imagine a little how it is sounds, quite helpful.
    knopi, Dec 10, 2016
  4. Docterror
    Shouldn't this review be in the Custom IEM section and not the Universal Fit section?
    Docterror, Dec 10, 2016
  5. doofalb
    Great review, thanks! Isn't the H8.2 around $1200? I would think that you considering it marginally "worse" quite a compliment, considering the price difference.
    doofalb, Dec 10, 2016
  6. emptymt
    good review, I'm one of those person that doesn't like the K10, too warmist for me, this one looks interesting though. I hope there will be an Australian tour on this, haha
    emptymt, Dec 10, 2016
  7. cvbcbcmv
    Thanks so much for the kind words everybody! It really means a lot! @Docterror When I went to post it, I was only given one option for the Katana. If this is in the wrong place and a mod would like to help me put it in the correct place, I'd really appreciate it! @Doofalb I feel very complimentary toward the 8.2; it's a fantastic CIEM! The Katana definitely beats it, though, as it should due to the difference in price. In my opinion, their difference in performance lines up well with their difference in price.
    cvbcbcmv, Dec 11, 2016