nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. mgunin
    Thanks for another great review! How would you compare 1200EX against Accutone Gemini HD?
    mgunin, Dec 4, 2016
  2. B9Scrambler
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    B9Scrambler, Dec 5, 2016
  3. B9Scrambler
    Thanks [user=366580]@mgunin[/user] ! The Accutone is a little warmer and much bassier with any of the three filters installed. Both are exceptionally smooth. 1200EX is more detailed with a more prominent midrange. I like them both a lot, but for different reasons.
    B9Scrambler, Dec 5, 2016
  4. mgunin
    Thanks! May I also ask about Titan 3: as I understand, they're both mid-centric. Would you consider 1200EX as an upgrade?
    mgunin, Jan 10, 2017
  5. B9Scrambler
    I would love to answer that question but it's been so long since I've heard the Titan 3 and I only had them for a short time before they were shipped off to the next person. I would like to say one is an upgrade over the other, but without hearing them back-to-back I just can't. Sorry :(
    B9Scrambler, Jan 11, 2017