nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. HiFiChris
    Great review, [user=390186]@B9Scrambler[/user]!   What is written on those stone plates in the background if I might ask?
    HiFiChris, Oct 25, 2016
  2. B9Scrambler
    Thanks Chris!   Those plates are part of the memory wall in Springbank Park's Graham Arboretum. They contain names/events/etc; [url=https://www.london.ca/residents/Parks/Commemorative-Programs/Pages/Memory-Wall.aspx]https://www.london.ca/residents/Parks/Commemorative-Programs/Pages/Memory-Wall.aspx[/url]
    B9Scrambler, Oct 25, 2016
  3. ktmracer12345
    Do you have any sound comparisons with the other 1more offerings? (triple driver, single driver, etc.)
    ktmracer12345, Oct 25, 2016
  4. B9Scrambler
    [user=392669]@ktmracer12345[/user] I would like to say yes, but I haven't tried any of them and won't be in the foreseeable future. If I do get my hands on some of 1More's other offerings, count on some additional comparisons being added.
    B9Scrambler, Oct 25, 2016
  5. 1clearhead
    I listened to these when they first came out more than six months ago, and I have to say, you hit it right on the nail! ....As always, great job 'B9Scrambler!
    1clearhead, Oct 25, 2016
  6. Jupit3r
    very nice review, thanks!
    Jupit3r, Nov 2, 2016
  7. B9Scrambler
    Glad you guys liked the review!
    B9Scrambler, Nov 18, 2016