nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. FUYU
    Excellent review, as always.
    FUYU, Oct 25, 2016
  2. Jobbing
    Thank you Paul for this great write up! ADEL does wonders for tinnitus, glad to hear it works for you too.
    Jobbing, Oct 25, 2016
  3. earfonia
    Awesome review! Really a good read, Thanks! I like especially the history parts in the beginning. Also it is good to check how multi drivers IEM affected by amp output impedance, not many reviewers do that. I'm still using the old 1964 Ears V3 (universal fit), one of my favorite IEM. Not sure how it is compared with the newer model, the U3 with the new Apex technology.
    earfonia, Oct 26, 2016
  4. fiascogarcia
    Wow, great review!  You covered it A to Z.
    fiascogarcia, Oct 30, 2016
  5. ehjie
    Great review [USER=170914]@Brooko[/USER], was contemplating on saving up to this pair, as opposed to my 1st choice U12, but price forbidden ATM. that was why i lowered my wish to this. I'll pass and look further. thanks...
    ehjie, Jul 12, 2018
  6. Brooko
    Actually I'm going to rewrite this at some stage. Its amazing what time (and listening to less coloured headpphones, speakers and IEMs) does. These have become one of my favourite IEMs over time.
    Brooko, Jul 12, 2018
    buonassi and ehjie like this.
  7. buonassi
    U10 with m20 balanced driven from hiby r6 with 10 ohms output impedance is outstanding. One of the most interesting pairings I've ever heard. Sure the bass rolls off a bit. But the upper mids come out and the lower treble has a thicker more realistic presentation. Clarity pops and the sibilance region is elevated though not to the point of creating any nasty peaks. This pairing rides that fine line that many engineers aim their tuning efforts towards.
    buonassi, Oct 27, 2018