nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. dw1narso
    Wow... Another masterpiece of work...
    dw1narso, Oct 19, 2016
  2. BloodyPenguin
    Epic, just an epic review.  So well done.
    BloodyPenguin, Oct 19, 2016
  3. earfonia
    [user=88019]@dw1narso[/user] & [user=193679]@BloodyPenguin[/user] Thanks!
    earfonia, Oct 19, 2016
  4. moshen
    Wow, best review I've read to date on any headphone. Nice job!
    moshen, Oct 22, 2016
  5. 1wyseman
    Fantastic review!   I seem to recall being asked by customer service what size jack I wanted when I ordered. (It was a mile-long thread of emails--that I didn't keep :-(  mainly concerning shipping/import questions. But I chose the 3.5mm for my DAP, and I use a 6.5mm adapter for the Kennerton EGO amp and others. Or, maybe I'm remembering that wrong.
    1wyseman, Oct 23, 2016
  6. Arcamera
    Excellent review. Very helpful. Thanks!
    Arcamera, Oct 23, 2016
  7. earfonia
    [user=347100]@moshen[/user], [user=442749]@1wyseman[/user], [user=162515]@Arcamera[/user], Thank you!
    earfonia, Oct 27, 2016
  8. thatonenoob
    A fine review!  Congrats on another good one @Bram.
    thatonenoob, Nov 2, 2016
  9. earfonia
    [user=406400]@thatonenoob[/user] Thanks bro!
    earfonia, Nov 3, 2016
  10. cladane
    Really a very living review, so well documented. Great job @earfonia. I would add personally that the ODIN is quite medium centric, very euphonic which make those headphones so enjoyable. The trebles are one octave too high compared to the LCD4 which are more linear on all the spectrum. Very audible hearing a mezzo soprano like Karine Deshayes. Nevertheless at their price they are headphones to consider highly.
    cladane, Nov 3, 2016
  11. FastAndClean
    this review is masterpiece you have a real talent
    FastAndClean, Nov 3, 2016
  12. richard51
    congratulations for this marvellous review....thanks
    richard51, Nov 3, 2016
  13. Badas
    Such a detailed review. Thank you.
    Badas, Nov 3, 2016
  14. Pawn
    Price?
    Pawn, Nov 4, 2016
  15. earfonia
    Thanks guys! [user=355699]@cladane[/user], yes Odin is euphonic, and due to the smooth sounding treble and balanced bass, can be rather mid-centric for some recordings. But with most recordings I used in this review, it sounds quite balanced to my ears.
    earfonia, Nov 4, 2016
  16. earfonia
    [user=462330]@Pawn[/user], the price is indicated in the Odin product web link in the review. It is around US$ 2k-2.4k street price.
    earfonia, Nov 4, 2016