nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. EagleWings
    [user=436290]@Jackpot77[/user], this is the second review of yours I am reading (the first was M1 Pro) and I have to say that your reviews are a joy to read. Very detailed and nicely explained. Keep em coming my friend.   Also, I am happy to see that our impressions of the Aria are very much alike. A sanity check and is reassuring to know that I am hearing and writing the right thing. Looking forward to your review of the Maya.
    EagleWings, Sep 30, 2016
  2. Luke Pighetti
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    Hey [user=436290]@Jackpot77[/user], thanks for this awesome review. You've pretty much nail what I am going for with the Aria, I don't think I could have said it better myself.   Can't wait to read the Maya review, be well!
    Luke Pighetti, Oct 3, 2016
  3. Luke Pighetti
    Hey [user=436290]@Jackpot77[/user] , thanks for this awesome review. You've pretty much nailed what I am going for with the Aria, I don't think I could have said it better myself!   Can't wait to read the Maya review, be well!
    Luke Pighetti, Oct 3, 2016
  4. Furiousipaduser
    Glad I was able to pass this on to you!
    Furiousipaduser, Oct 3, 2016