nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. B9Scrambler
    Great stuff! I'm with you all the way.
    B9Scrambler, Sep 15, 2016
  2. rikk009
    Nice. If you happen to have an ED7 would like a comparison. I almost pulled my wallet for that one too.
    rikk009, Sep 15, 2016
  3. loomisjohnson
    i do have the ed7--i posted some impressions on the kz thread. in general i thought the zs3 is much better--more, tighter bass, huge soundstage, much better isolation. the ed7 is actually a nice listen--airy with nice natural highs--but sounds a little diffuse and could use some midrange body + build and isolation are subpar.
    loomisjohnson, Sep 16, 2016
  4. rikk009
    I might have missed that. Thanks for your impressions.
    rikk009, Sep 17, 2016
  5. Jojaonthebeat
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    what is the difference between ZS3 and ZST. I'm more into smoothness, detailed sound, instrument  separation/imaging, great soundstage and controlled tight bass. I like it to sound like I'm in a big theater. Which  will be the better choice? Can someone give the difference about how they sound?
    Jojaonthebeat, Jan 28, 2017