nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. EagleWings
    Nice review.
    EagleWings, Sep 11, 2016
  2. HappyH2O
    Great Review! I got the same impressions from the listening to both Katana and K10. I went with K10 since I wanted the heavier bass but definitely would recommend Katana to anyone who wants a more natural sound.
    HappyH2O, Sep 12, 2016
  3. TheMiddleSky
    Nice review there!   For my taste, I love spinfit for this iem, midrange really come alive and in more forward position (more than any noble tips). Blue Noble tips is a it too laidback to my taste, but I completly understand if you like presentation as it is :)
    TheMiddleSky, Sep 12, 2016
  4. WCDchee
    Yes I tend to prefer my midrange slightly less forward, a trait carried over from my background coming from dynamic Drivers. I find it to create a more spacious, natural sounding stage. Also, my ear canal literally has a 90 degree bend, with the spinfits it just messes the crap out of the sound :grimacing:
    WCDchee, Sep 12, 2016
  5. moshen
    How does the sound compare to the campfire andromeda and which is your preference?
    moshen, Sep 14, 2016
  6. Deftone
    well written review!
    Deftone, Sep 14, 2016
  7. WCDchee
    Do feel free to check out my other reviews
    WCDchee, Sep 14, 2016
  8. Watagump
    What I find strange about your review, is the lower score you have for the audio quality bar. You have the K10 all the way over to the right, but you claim the Katana is the new flagship. I would think both being a 5 star review, the AQ score would be matched.
    Watagump, Sep 15, 2016
  9. WCDchee
    Hello wata, yes someone else notes this too. What I will say as I explained to him, is that, many things have changed over the past 1.5 years since I got the K10. There have been new releases, and my ears have gotten more picky, I've learnt to slowly appreciate more subtle differences in technical ability. Thus, the score. Yes I could go back and change the K10's score, but I dont think I can or should be constantly changing all my scores on my reviews as time goes by. What I do recommend is to look at what I've written about the product and use that as a gauge. I think that would paint a better picture! Thanks for pointing it out
    WCDchee, Sep 15, 2016
  10. animama
    Quality Earbuds, Best Cheap Earbuds, Headphones and Accessories Shop. Buy your favorite earbuds online with quality assurance and warranty. Best Earbuds you can find online: [URL]https://thebestearbud.com[/URL]
    animama, Mar 8, 2019