nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. twister6
    Didn't spot any cosmetic damage :D
    twister6, Sep 6, 2016
  2. Cinder
    Yeah, it turned out to be mostly material transference to the screen. It appears there are gouges that I can't entirely get out, but I think the coaxial port is also toast. All in all, I'm not complaining considering its a great device.
    Cinder, Sep 6, 2016
  3. Ted Presley
    I don't think its price is high at all, the audio quality is almost on par with Fiio X5ii....and Fiio X5ii is more expensive than AP100...
    Ted Presley, Sep 7, 2016
  4. Cinder
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    Well, you do get some really ourdated tech. For example, the implementation of micro USB is terrible by todays standards. Even in 2014, a R/W speed of 4Mbps is really slow, and that makes it a pain in the ass to move music onto. The screen is also a lower resolution. Fuethermore, the firmware is no longer being updated. Theres a lot of reasons I think the AP100 should cost less, and I'll probably update my conclusion to make my case better.
    Cinder, Sep 7, 2016
  5. Cinder
    I did some more research, read up a little bit more, and have come to agree with you [user=443765]@Ted Presley[/user]. I've updated my review to reflect that.
    Cinder, Sep 10, 2016
  6. Ted Presley
    You are welcome, I am really looking for an upgrade portable DAP in replacement for AP100 which is quite hard, as the price is way too low for AP100 for such quality sound... My Audio Technica CKR9 is quite bright, and AP100 is alo bright causing trouble while listening for a while (although AP100 works very as a source for my audio system at home).   I am consider old DX90 which has a warmer sound.
    Ted Presley, Sep 10, 2016
  7. Cinder
    Yeah, I've always been curious about iBasso, but never really had the innate push to go and get one.
    Cinder, Sep 10, 2016
  8. nimnz
    which one has better amplification q1 or this?
    nimnz, Oct 19, 2016
  9. mgunin
    So nice to hear that AP100 still keeps its value against some more expensive competitors. Really versatile, convenient and great to use on a daily basis!
    mgunin, Mar 21, 2017