nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. Quinto
    Great review, very helpfull thanks!
    Quinto, Aug 31, 2016
  2. drbluenewmexico
    the beauty of the SQ of this machine is tremendously enhanced by pairing it with the Aune B1 class A amp.  together, they create a spectacular all class A experience which is unrivaled in the portable audio world at these prices, maybe any price. The sound from that combination is the best I've heard from portable gear. with the price of the B1 being under 200$ it is a tremendous deal and synchronicity to play them together using a really good interconnect to preserve the Class A sparkling sound!!!!!
    drbluenewmexico, Aug 31, 2016
  3. Faheem
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    ^ I can only imagine  . I have tried he B1 earlier and absolutely love its no nonsense sound . The same applies to the M2 pro . The pairing should definitely be a match made in heaven .  Unofrtunately I didn't have the B1 with me at the time of testing the M2 pro so couldn't experience the beauty of the combo personally.
  4. Faheem
    • This message has been removed from public view.
  5. Faheem
    [user=120902]@Quinto[/user] Thank you ! [user=141868]@drbluenewmexico[/user]  I can only imagine.I have tried he B1 earlier and absolutely love its no nonsense sound .The same applies to the M2 pro.The pairing must definitely be a match made in heaven.Unfortunately I didn't have the B1 with me at the time of testing the M2 pro so couldn't experience the beauty of the combo personally.
  6. LajostheHun
    Wow another retro DAP ..........
    LajostheHun, Aug 31, 2016
  7. jatergb
    Could you please provide in-depth comparison with other 2 daps you have?
    jatergb, Sep 1, 2016
  8. Faheem
    [user=439581]@jatergb[/user] Will try and add that soon :)
    Faheem, Sep 15, 2016