nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. onyxwulf
    Nice review.  I am planning on having mine up in the next week or so!
    onyxwulf, Aug 16, 2016
  2. Luke Pighetti
    Thanks for the review, Vishnu! I spent a lot of time developing the Aria with the help of [user=94449]@zach915m[/user] and [user=391779]@Hisoundfi[/user] so naturally I am thrilled to read your praise.   Just wanted to point out that I have some new IEMs in the works, so you'll be seeing additional models on the [url=http://vibrolabs.com]website[/url] any day now!
    Luke Pighetti, Aug 16, 2016
  3. jinxy245
    Nice review, thanks!! Too bad you didn't have the Mojo, but they still sound like they did the job...Can't wait for my week.
    jinxy245, Aug 16, 2016
  4. EagleWings
    [user=451132]@onyxwulf[/user] and [user=346809]@jinxy245[/user] , Thank you :)   [user=453642]@Luke Pighetti[/user] , You are welcome. The sound of the IEM clearly shows the maker had put in a lot of effort.   Great! Looking for ward to your upcoming announcements.
    EagleWings, Aug 16, 2016
  5. WhatToChoose
    When I am able to, I have to try out these headphones. His reply to the emailed question showed his true perspective on how music should be conveyed, which is excellent.
    WhatToChoose, Aug 16, 2016
  6. EagleWings
    [user=407923]@WhatToChoose[/user] , If your preference is non-fatiguing sound with good dynamics, I'm sure you'll like it.
    EagleWings, Aug 17, 2016
  7. linux4ever
    Good review once again. I got my Aria Ironwood Universal (used with less than 10 hrs) a few days ago and have been really liking the sound signature. There's a sparkle in the highs and the extension in highs and sub-bass is good. The details are excellent and separation is good too. I felt that I was closer to the stage. It is not neutral sound by any means, but fun and musical. Very comfortable and non-fatiguing. I haven't driven t beyond 2 hours at a stretch. I'll in the coming days and see how the comfort & fatigue factors play out over long listening sessions. I used AK100ii with Mojo and the default comply tips.
    linux4ever, Aug 22, 2016
  8. EagleWings
    [user=446290]@linux4ever[/user] , Thank you :) Good to know that you are enjoying your new IEM. Too bad I couldn't try it with the Mojo. I am sure it brings the best out of the Aria..
    EagleWings, Aug 22, 2016
  9. linux4ever
    This pairs very well with AK Jr. The neutral to warmish sound signature of AK Jr pairs well with the neutral to brightish sound signature of Aria. I'm liking it a lot. Aria is one excellent IEM in terms of sound quality as well as looks and finish. The wood plate is really awesome. Is [i]Tsx-500 & Ts-500 models of comply tips that go with this IEM? What other ear tips besides comply are suited for this?[/i]
    linux4ever, Sep 10, 2016
  10. Luke Pighetti
    [user=446290]@linux4ever[/user] the Aria uses the Comply 600 core size. If you email me I can send you out some updated tips. (Please do it through my site, much easier on my end!) I have also heard that CP100 Spin Fits also work, but I haven't tried them myself.
    Luke Pighetti, Sep 14, 2016