nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. audio123
    Again, sorry to say I am not entirely convinced. The statement that the en700 doesnt stands out in the price bracket shows that without u using any daps, you cannot hear the full potential of the en700. @ozkan can second that. I have the simgot en700 too and it plays on the same level with dita, answer/truth, rhapsodio galaxy etc. It is way ahead of the iems used for comparisom imo. Cheers.
    audio123, Aug 12, 2016
  2. Cinder
    @audio123 thanks for your input. However, there's only so much I can do. If you would like to send me a DAP that is up to your standards then please do so. As I mentioned before, I'm not financially able to get a DAP at the monent. I'm doing the best I can. However, I'm still skeptical of your claims. @peter123 has also reviewed the EN700 and had a very similar experience as I did, despite the use of multiple DAPs.
    Cinder, Aug 12, 2016
  3. audio123
    Source plays an important part. It can make a mediocre iem sounds good btw.
  4. B9Scrambler
    When are you posting your review [user=443390]@audio123[/user]?
    B9Scrambler, Aug 13, 2016
  5. audio123
    [user=390186]@B9Scrambler[/user] I am still practising and expanding my inventory before I am confident enough to write a comprehensive review.
  6. Cinder
    @B9Scrambler at this point, i dont even worry about @audio123. It seems lile until I use the exact hardware he wants he wont be satisfied. Furthermore, he always says I need to use DAPs wjen it would be in my best interests (ans everyone else's) to get a similarly priced desktop DAC, which will undoubtably act as a better source.
    Cinder, Aug 13, 2016
  7. audio123
    [user=453614]@Cinder[/user] not exactly. even a xduoo is enough. there is a reason why [user=346841]@ozkan[/user] and [user=386104]@nmatheis[/user] question you not using any daps.
  8. mochill
    dap does help a lot :)
    mochill, Aug 13, 2016
  9. Cinder
    [user=443390]@audio123[/user] Simply being questioned by two individuals who have no objective proof that my setup is too feeble to allow me to fairly and comprehensively evaluate the IEMs which I've tested is as you said "not convincing".   [user=290781]@mochill[/user] I still don't think that an entry level DAP will lend me a significant change in source quality. In fact, I do not ever plan on purchasing a DAP and will instead allocate my future funds to a desktop DAC/Amp stack, which in all likelyhood, outperform whatever DAP I could buy for the price.
    Cinder, Aug 14, 2016
  10. audio123
    [user=453614]@Cinder[/user] I don't want to offend you but most of the top reviewers these days use daps to evaluate iems as iems are used mostly for portable setups. You wont be carrying a desktop dac/amp outside. also, to add on, it may not outperform daps like Lotoo Paw Gold, Questyle QP1R, AK380. Cheers!
    audio123, Aug 14, 2016