nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. nick n
    Great review thanks a bunch for this. In case anyone cares,  from what the information pictorial on the unit shows, the drivers are 6 micron [b]biocellulose[/b].
    nick n, Oct 27, 2016
  2. danimoca
    Excellent review! Thanks!!   How do they compare to the Havi B3 Pro's?
    danimoca, Nov 11, 2016
  3. onicron
    Today I get The Somic V4, it really sounds incredible, I have the se425 but I would really say they are almost identical, maybe a little better
    onicron, Jan 26, 2017
  4. B9Scrambler
    Nice review! Got mine in a few days ago but so far I'm quite impressed. Gotta disagree about the lack of sub-bass though. Yes, they focus on mid-bass, but they can hit those deep notes pretty well. Running them with B3 Pro 1 large dual-flange.
    B9Scrambler, Jan 27, 2017
  5. GuywhoLikesHIFI
    Hi. Do you know how these compare to the Piston 3's, ZST's, or the Mi Hybrid HD's? Thanks. I am mainly concerned about detail and soundstage.
    GuywhoLikesHIFI, Feb 13, 2017
  6. NymPHONOmaniac
    And thanks all for the good words, give me the envy to go back listening to them right now lol! There way better than Piston 3, wich was a big deception for me that love the piston 2 so much. Don't heard Havi B3 but price difference are HUGE! It will be a shame if the B3 are inferior really, but who know...
    NymPHONOmaniac, Feb 25, 2017