nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. boomtube
    I haven't even read your review yet...but you get instant credibility listening to old-school Sabbath.
    boomtube, Aug 7, 2016
  2. ezekiel77
    Amazing writing. Completely agree with your impressions on the treble. They are magnificent.
    ezekiel77, Aug 7, 2016
  3. linux4ever
    Very well written.
    linux4ever, Aug 7, 2016
  4. DanPerezSax
    You really need to hear Angies as CIEMs.
    DanPerezSax, Aug 7, 2016
  5. Hawaiibadboy
    How much did you have to pay?
    Hawaiibadboy, Aug 8, 2016
  6. proedros
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    [b]However, the Solar BA10 repeatedly beat out Noble K10 by Head-Fi members who owned or tried both.[/b]   don't post this comment at the Noble thread , you'll get crucified :-) and ofc this can not be right - i mean K10 has 25 5/5 reviews how can there be a better ciem out there? (as if most popular means best...yeah right.) (great review btw)
    proedros, Aug 8, 2016
  7. proedros
    [b]However, the Solar BA10 repeatedly beat out Noble K10 by Head-Fi members who owned or tried both.[/b]   don't post this comment at the Noble thread , you'll get crucified :-) (great review btw)
    proedros, Aug 8, 2016
  8. Kerouac
    Quite a bumpy road (for you) to get there, but some great listening experience when you finaly arrived, right? :) Excellent review & happy listening...
    Kerouac, Aug 8, 2016
  9. subguy812
    Great review... I am glad you are enjoying them. I was kinda feeling bad at first for recommending them after your initial experience but I am glad you have settled in to them. You know I had my Angies at the same time, I sold them off and don't miss them after my Solar.
    subguy812, Aug 8, 2016
  10. FastAndClean
    great review
    FastAndClean, Aug 8, 2016
  11. Paulo Abreu
    Well written.Interesting the mention about K10, makes me feel better and confident on my option for Angies... :-)
    Paulo Abreu, Aug 8, 2016
  12. Subhakar
    Old honey. Sexy fun time. Miraculous relationship. Cobsmacked. Magnificent review from a life-long artist. Kudos. :)
    Subhakar, Oct 19, 2016