nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. x RELIC x
    • This message has been removed from public view.
  2. x RELIC x
    Nice review. I would just tweak the description from a "solid state headphone amplifier and a DAC" to (more accurately), a DAC with a variable line out that can drive IEMs and headphones. There is no seperate headphone amplifier as in traditional DAC/amp combinations. The Mojo's analogue stage is very simple and has only the critical I/V conversion. Volume is handled in the DAC. This is the reason there are no analogue inputs. It's transparent to the DAC because of this and a unique device. There is a lot of information about the tech of the Mojo in the third post of the Mojo thread.
  3. peter123
    [user=392151]@x RELIC x[/user] Thanks for the heads up! I've corrected it now.    Didn't want to visit that thread before the review was finished. I'll go check it out when I get the time :)
    peter123, Aug 6, 2016
  4. RedJohn456
    Fantastic review Peter, really enjoyed reading it :)  The mojo is something special and I still miss it to this day. I know it will pair just perfectly with my K7XX :)
    RedJohn456, Aug 6, 2016
  5. x RELIC x
    Peter, all you need to do is read the third post as it has all the information one needs from the designer Rob Watts. Technically Chord wouldn't call the headphone jacks a line out, but that's basically how they behave. Again, nice review and good impressions. Cheers!
  6. peter123
    [user=389855]@RedJohn456[/user] Thanks Tamal,, yeah it's indeed special :)   [user=392151]@x RELIC x[/user] I understand Craig I'll check it out.
    peter123, Aug 6, 2016
  7. Dionysus
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    Excellent review great, btw that box is different than the one I have.
    Dionysus, Aug 6, 2016
  8. Dionysus
    Excellent review great work. Btw that package is definitely different than the plain white box I received, when I got mine months ago here in the states.
    Dionysus, Aug 6, 2016
  9. PleasantSounds
    Peter, you may have not experienced this but many users report unacceptable level of interferences when used with a mobile phone. For a device like mojo that is designed as portable, I consider this a pretty serious issue. Just thought I'll mention this as the potential buyers should be aware of such things, and the mojo thread is moving too fast for any human that has a life to follow it.
    PleasantSounds, Aug 7, 2016