nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. glassmonkey
    I've been beating the drum for the Micro iUSB3.0 for a long time! Welcome to the club. Now go out and buy one!
    glassmonkey, Jul 23, 2016
  2. joyce8765
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    ✔✔✔✔ I've made USD66,000 so far this year w0rking 0nline and I'm a full time student. I'm using an 0nline business opportunity I heard about and I've made such great m0ney. It's really user friendly AKe and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Here’s what I've been doing… >>>>>>> SELF97.COM
    joyce8765, Jul 24, 2016
  3. joyce8765
    • This message has been removed from public view.
      I quit my 9 to 5 job and now I am getting paid 98usd hourly. How? I work-over internet! My old work was making me miserable, so I was forced to try-something NEW. After two years, I can say my life is changed-completely for the better! Check it out what i do.   Go to the web>>>>>>>>>>>>>[url=http://www.jobince/]www.Jobince[/url] ome30.com
    joyce8765, Jul 24, 2016
  4. Pastapipo
    Thank you for the very interesting review, as I am new to the DAC/Amp/filter scene, could you help me understand how this works? I thought a USB port just forwards the ones and zeros from the music file to the DAC, which transforms the sound into a analogue signal. The analogue signal is where the distortion etc is formed from interference. In HDMI cables for example, I've never seen any difference in image quality switching from a $4 and a $180 cable. How can a binary data stream be cleaned up while it only contains the data from the original music file? Thank you for you help.
    Pastapipo, Jul 24, 2016
  5. glassmonkey
    I can't pretend to understand all the tech behind it but the difference is audible, and I did a check for volume effects in my iPurifier2 review, but iFi has some good explanation on their website. They also are very good about answering questions, so I'd shoot their support team an email. Here's the link:   [url=http://ifi-audio.com/portfolio-view/micro-iusb3-0/]http://ifi-audio.com/portfolio-view/micro-iusb3-0/[/url]
    glassmonkey, Jul 24, 2016
  6. LajostheHun
    @Pastapipo Yup you got that right. This hobby is full of BS and pseudo science and as you can see people eat this up with a spoon. You find plenty of anecdotes but no real scientific empirical data to support those claims. Spend your hard earned cash on real products that could possibly make any difference.
    LajostheHun, Jul 25, 2016
  7. AnakChan
    [user=343480]@Pastapipo[/user] ones and zeros are really an oversimplification. Probably a better read is Darko's article found here :- [url=http://www.digitalaudioreview.net/2016/05/gordon-rankin-on-why-usb-audio-quality-varies/]http://www.digitalaudioreview.net/2016/05/gordon-rankin-on-why-usb-audio-quality-varies/[/url] In short, a sender sending a one could be misinterpreted as a zero on the receiving end and the cable doesn't really have to be long for errors to be introduced, etc. PC data has error calculation/error correction to ensure data sent is the same as data received. For audio data, as per the article, isosynchronous USB transmissions does not have error correction. You've raised a good point about video to see if there's any error correction mechanism in video streaming.
    AnakChan, Jul 25, 2016
  8. Pastapipo
    Very interesting, thanks! I will look into the matter.
    Pastapipo, Jul 27, 2016