nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. istirsin
    There's no way to make these isolate as well as say, Trinity Atlas?
    istirsin, Aug 6, 2016
  2. Criss969
    Am I seeing that response graph correctly? Are they seriously that flat?
    Criss969, Sep 27, 2016
  3. willowbrook
    Looks huge!
    willowbrook, Sep 27, 2016
  4. Hisoundfi
    That's the graph u got from Fidue. Ya, they're large but they fit my average size ears great.
    Hisoundfi, Sep 27, 2016
  5. Hisoundfi
    Graph I* got from Fidue
    Hisoundfi, Sep 27, 2016
  6. Brooko
    [user=410414]@Criss969[/user] - they aren't that flat.  That graph is fairly heavily compensated.
    Brooko, Sep 28, 2016
  7. Brooko
    Good review Vince - we differ on a few points, but can agree that they are a very good sounding set of in-ears.
    Brooko, Sep 28, 2016
  8. ehjie
    Excellent Review. I can relate to this - I'm also using my V10 as source. Thanks and cheers
    ehjie, Sep 28, 2016
  9. mejoshua
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    mejoshua, Sep 28, 2016
  10. mejoshua
    Great review! You describe it the same way I heard it during an audition yesterday. It's probably my current favourite totl iem right now in terms of tonality and spatial qualities. Also appreciate the comparison with the Andromeda. I'm sensitive to treble, so I found the Andros has a little too much sparkle for me at the top end. But undoubtedly excellent technically as well.
    mejoshua, Sep 28, 2016