nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. HungryPanda
    Great review, I really like my Meze 99 classics
    HungryPanda, Jun 19, 2016
  2. YtseJamer
    Great review, I also really like my Meze 99.  Best headphones on the market under $400!
    YtseJamer, Jun 20, 2016
  3. joeq70
    I think this particular wood/color combo is my favorite!
    joeq70, Jun 20, 2016
  4. Bansaku
    Great review! Your thoughts mirror my own. I like how you described the bass as "earthy". Personally, I like "woody" better (fits with the aesthetics), and it is one of the qualities that make the 99 Classics stand out. The natural distortion really adds to rendering of both amped and un-amped instruments.
    Bansaku, Jun 20, 2016
  5. Taowolf51
    Is there anywhere that sells the 99 Classics that offer a good return policy? I've been eyeing these, but I won't buy a headphone I don't have the ability to demo first. Also, is it me, or does your wood look far less stained than other 99 Classics? I actually like the way yours look a lot more.
    Taowolf51, Jun 20, 2016
  6. Aornic
    [user=127219]@Taowolf51[/user] I'm not sure where they sell these besides their website. I'm not certain of their return policy, but it is a well designed site so I'd recommend checking it out. I do like the wood grain on mine quite a bit! I feel like I have a good grain on all three of my wooden-cup headphones.
    Aornic, Jun 21, 2016
  7. glassmonkey
    Excellent review!
    glassmonkey, Jun 21, 2016
  8. Taowolf51
    [user=446953]@Aornic[/user] They used to not offer returns on opened headphones, but after looking on their site, this may have changed! Hopefully it did. :)
    Taowolf51, Jun 21, 2016
  9. cyberslacker
    im tossed between the Meze and MH30, anybody did a side by side ? in price/performance and both not needing an amp. they are at the top of my list, for office listening.
    cyberslacker, Jun 23, 2016
  10. pytter
    Thanks for the great review! Hadn't actually heard of these before so will definitely be looking to audition!
    pytter, Jun 25, 2016