nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. knopi
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    Superb review thank you. I like Audeze a lot too so thanks for a little comparison with them helpful, K10 seems to be exactly for me:). But with respect to statemant "best bang for the bug" it is very subjective not much people own or have chance listen everything and from reads and others opinions UERR, ES60, Andromeda (and another which I do not know a lot of options) seems to be also with this engame performance and price is a little below.
  2. knopi
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    Superb review thank you. I like Audeze a lot too so thanks for a little comparison with them helpful, K10 seems to be exactly for me:). But with respect to statemant "best bang for the bug" it is very subjective not much people own or have chance listen everything and UERR, ES60, Andromeda (and other which I do not know a lot of options) seems to be also with this performance catergory and price is a little below.
  3. knopi
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    Superb review thank you. I like Audeze a lot too so thanks for a little comparison with them helpful, K10 seems to be exactly for me:). But with respect to statemant "best bang for the bug" it is very subjective not much people own or have chance listen everything for example UERR, ES60, Andromeda (and other which I do not know a lot of options) could be also with similar performance catergory and price is a little below.
  4. knopi
    Superb review thank you. I like Audeze a lot too so thanks for a little comparison helpful, K10 seems to be exactly for me:). But with respect to statemant "best bang for the bug" it is very subjective not much people own or have chance listen everything for example UERR, ES60, Andromeda (and other which I do not know a lot of options) could be also in similar performance catergory and price is a little below.
  5. FullCircle
    [b] "If this was $99 for a premium product that was simply the best of the best, I’d say that’s a solid price point, but I think that price is a little steep for what the BTS is right now."[/b]   I guess we could sell the BTS as a stand alone product for $49 and sell a short cable for $50 giving the appearance of being cheaper. But we bundle the dongle and the short cable, offering a one click solution on our website.
    FullCircle, Jun 8, 2016
  6. cvbcbcmv
    That's a very good point, my apologies for overlooking that. I will add some more detail there since the cable completely justifies a hike in price.
    cvbcbcmv, Jun 8, 2016
  7. fiascogarcia
    Great review!  Lots of detail and it's always great to get comparisons with other phones.  Thanks!
    fiascogarcia, Jun 8, 2016
  8. Zelda
    A very well done review! And nice artwork too.
    Zelda, Jun 8, 2016
  9. coolcat
    great review
    coolcat, Jun 9, 2016
  10. Shini44
    nice review, you seriously make me think that i want one now, added to my wish list <3   yet fast question, if i love the forward in your face mids of the SE846 then would the K10 do it for me? or the mids are dense and rich enough? or on a level which is enough for me to forget about the se846?
    Shini44, Jun 9, 2016
  11. cvbcbcmv
    @Shini44 Every aspect of the K10 is stronger than the 846, including the midrange. So really any part of the 846's performance that you like, the K10 will do it better. I certainly don't think you'll be dissapointed by the mids of the K10. However, I would wait to hear some more reviews of the new classic line, since I hear lots of good things about the mids on the dulce bass. That might be a better choice if mids are by far your favorite thing, but the K10's have an all around easy to love sound.
    cvbcbcmv, Jun 9, 2016
  12. gc335
    Great review.  Amazing design! Art!  I can understand why you could stare at them instead of listening.    I'm looking at the Savanna C.  Are they fairly durable? Do they scratch easily?
    gc335, Jun 9, 2016
  13. Ross
    I generally agree with your comments, apart from the comment that the bass is tuned perfectly to suit anyone. That is probably true if you listen primarily to pop/rock/EDM. If you listen primarily to classical or jazz, the bass is a notch or two too high. I have gotten used to it, and always enjoy listening to my K10s, but would still prefer a little less bass bloat, which I find a bit unnatural on most music. This is particularly noticeable when I switch to my Roxannes, whose bass I have tuned to the right level. Initially I preferred the Roxannes to the K10s - they sound a little bigger, brighter, faster, more dynamic. But over time I have come to appreciate the more mellow and slightly richer sound of the K10s. They also fit a lot better than the two pairs of JH IEMs I have owned.
    Ross, Jun 9, 2016
  14. cvbcbcmv
    @gc335 I have been very careful with mine, so I really can't say. They feel very sturdy, and considering my experience with acrylic CIEM's in general, the surrounding shell is some pretty tough acrylic that's hard to scratch. I'd be careful with a pair of Noble monitors though, considering how beautiful they are. @Ross I definitely see where you're coming from. I generally listen to a wide variety of genres, but I must admit Jazz and Classical are not really genres I enjoy and didn't test with my K10's. I could see how the physical presence of the bass might be a bit off putting with those genres, but considering how well the K10 plays on most other genres of music, I'd say it's a small price to pay. The adjustable bass on the Siren series really is a fantastic innovation. Really, it's not that often that you hear someone complaining that there is [i]too much[/i] in the midrange or the highs, but the bass is a delicate area that really depends on the genre. That adjustable bass is extremely powerful for creating monitor versatility. In my opinion, the K10 pushes versatility as far as it can without something like that cable that can truly change the sound of the monitor.
    cvbcbcmv, Jun 9, 2016
  15. gc335
    [user=420879]@cvbcbcmv[/user] Thanks a lot.  I'm really looking forward to it.  Enjoy yours!
    gc335, Jun 9, 2016
  16. Tuan Nguyen
    more than 3 years from the first one, K10 has always been the best CIEM that I have :D
    Tuan Nguyen, Jun 10, 2016
  17. Bansaku
    Damn those are sexy! Nice review!
    Bansaku, Jun 10, 2016
  18. 5kylon
    wonderful review! convinced me of ordering a pair.
    5kylon, Jun 10, 2016
  19. Zojokkeli
    Fantastic review! Makes me think about selling my stuff away and replacing them with K10. PS. What watch is in the pictures?
    Zojokkeli, Jun 10, 2016
  20. cvbcbcmv
    @Zojokkeli They really are a great medium in terms of getting as close as you can to a desktop setup in sound quality with the advantages of being so portable. At first I missed my cans, but now I'm perfectly content with my IEM's. The watch is a Seagull 1963, I figured I'd stick with the Seagull theme for the pictures! Best deal on a mechanical chronograph around, I love mine!
    cvbcbcmv, Jun 10, 2016
  21. Mfalcon
    You wear them at the gym? Is sweat a problem?
    Mfalcon, Jun 11, 2016
  22. cvbcbcmv
    @Mfalcon No, I have not had the guts to take my K10's to the gym haha. I have full confidence in their ability, but I would just rather not take the chance with my nicest stuff. My gym testing with the BTS was with other monitors. Sweat is generally not an issue because the inside of our ears don't sweat, so it's just a little around the shell which is no issue. Again, things are a bit different with Noble, but most monitors are designed for the stage, and artists tend to sweat A LOT. I have used my UE18's every day in the gym for almost 2 years now and they've taken a beating and are going 100% strong, CIEM's generally last.
    cvbcbcmv, Jun 12, 2016
  23. Narayan23
    Fantastic review and man are those K 10 stunning!! Thanks for your impressions.
    Narayan23, Jun 17, 2016