nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. Deftone
    Excellent review, its impressive how well the savant fights against the andromeda.
    Deftone, Jun 3, 2016
  2. ModMax
    Fantastic review.  I really like the format you have adopted for your reviews.  By the way, which tips did you finally settle on providing the best & most comfortable fit?
    ModMax, Jun 3, 2016
  3. jinxy245
    A really great review, thanks... (I'm glad to see you're getting some more exposure at THL!) The SQ that you (and others) describe make the Andromeda the TOTL IEM I most want to hear, although I won't be buying these blind (deaf?) due to the fit. I'm kinda leaning toward the ADEL technology (hearing loss and all that) but these seem to punch waaaay above their price. Being able to positively compare them to the 64 Audio U12 and th[i]e[/i] Noble K10UA is amazing.
    jinxy245, Jun 3, 2016
  4. klove4252
    Great review. I was wondering if it was worth it to grab these since I have the Jupiter and K10U, but your comparisons helped.   When using the Opus as a source, were you running the Andromeda using the balanced out or SE?
    klove4252, Jun 3, 2016
  5. Hawaiibadboy
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    [i]I learned my lesson not to label any IEM/CIEM as the endgame headphones, because every time I think I found one - another review pair gets into my hands/ears and I have to eat my own words. [/i]
    Hawaiibadboy, Jun 3, 2016
  6. twister6
    [user=444762]@klove4252[/user] : since I really like Ken's stock Litz cable (the best pair up for Andromeda) and it only comes in SE, I was using 3.5mm TRS headphone port of Opus.  But I heard he is working on a new balanced Litz cable as well.
    twister6, Jun 3, 2016
  7. bhazard
    Excellent review as usual.
    bhazard, Jun 3, 2016
  8. twister6
    [user=288555]@ModMax[/user] : I'm using the one on the left, with the longest inner core stem.
    twister6, Jun 3, 2016
  9. zeissiez
    Smooth, reference grade, musical, coherent, huge 3D soundstage, zero fatigue..... Sounds similar to the signatures of the Oriolus II, which I compared to the Layla and K10U, and which beat both. I wonder how the Andromeda compares.
    zeissiez, Jun 5, 2016
  10. ngoshawk
    Nice job, twister. Well done!
    ngoshawk, Jul 6, 2016
  11. istirsin
    Have you heard the Dunu DN-2000J? I'm really curious as to how those compare to the Andromeda!
    istirsin, Aug 3, 2016
  12. moshen
    Great review. Sounds exactly how I hear it when compared to both the U12 and K10u.
    moshen, Aug 24, 2016
  13. gc335
    Thanks for the great review!  What cable did use to pair the Opus and the Andromedas? Balanced or SE?  Thanks!
    gc335, Dec 22, 2016