nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. jinxy245
    A fantastic review...thanks!   I'm thinking of going the TOTL route, and these are right on my list....a brief demo at a Head-Fi meet keeps me wanting to hear more...I've got a lot of listening to do!!
    jinxy245, May 16, 2016
  2. BloodyPenguin
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    Bold Review.  ;)
    BloodyPenguin, May 17, 2016
  3. BloodyPenguin
    Bold Review.  ;-)
    BloodyPenguin, May 17, 2016
  4. dogears
    ^what he said :D seriously, the fostex drivers are heaven sent for DIYers. you can tune it to your taste and it already sounds great to start with.
    dogears, May 18, 2016
  5. Wyd4
    [user=193679]@BloodyPenguin[/user] ... Well played sir.  Well played. Thanks for the review, it is exactly what I was expecting from a sonic pov.  These are definitely on my "when I am no longer poor" list.   Can't wait to try them,
    Wyd4, May 19, 2016
  6. Girlfrombrasil
    [b]"A true heirloom built just for you."-yes they are!I own a Zmf in Bocote wood and it's simply stunning![/b]
    Girlfrombrasil, Jun 16, 2016
  7. BunnyNamedCraig
    very enjoyable read. do to how you articulate your thoughts and our similar music taste helps me fully understand where you are coming from. I can relate to your thoughts on the 560 versus the Omni... I own the AKG K712 and recently got to demo the 560, which feels like a smart upgrade choice to those who like to analyze... but I am beyond tired of analyzing music and want to start enjoying it! Listening to the Vibro was a breath of fresh air for me, and wanted to know how much better and different the Omni could be. The review helps a lot.
    BunnyNamedCraig, Jun 20, 2016