nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. howdy
    Great review as always. So when you wear these for prolonged time are your ears adapting to the sharp areas? I have been eyeing this and or the Jupiters for awhile and they are probably of the same casing. I being a Machinist could bring them to work and modify them to my liking if needed.
    howdy, May 16, 2016
  2. Hisoundfi
    If I use a tip that pushes the housing a bit further out of the ear, they don't make contact with my ears. Try tip rolling to find something that allows you wear them like the picture I posted in the fit and ergonomics portion of the review.
    Hisoundfi, May 16, 2016
  3. howdy
    yeah I saw that you were tip rolling but was wondering if this was possible with the supplied tips. I seen in your picture that it is likely hitting the back.
    howdy, May 16, 2016
  4. avitron142
    How does the soundstage compare to the P1's?
    avitron142, May 16, 2016
  5. obsidyen
    How do these compare to K10 UA?..
    obsidyen, May 16, 2016
  6. ezekiel77
    Thanks for the detailed analysis, I'm deciding whether to keep or sell the Jupiter and get this, as those have a upper bass/lower mids that can be smeared in complex passages. I was told this has better depth than the Jupiters as well. Wish I could hear it.
    ezekiel77, May 16, 2016
  7. Oldfella
    I would very much like to try these,when available,but have concerns about my small ears. We will have to see.
    Oldfella, May 17, 2016
  8. robervaul
    Great review!!! Nice pics. I'm waiting for the update on your IEMs list (From favorite to least favorite) :D
    robervaul, May 17, 2016
  9. BartSimpson1976
    Does it need an output impedance as close to 0 Ohm as possible or is it a bit more forgiving?
    BartSimpson1976, May 18, 2016
  10. Gurashieruro
    How do these compare to the Campfire Audio Jupiter IEMs?
    Gurashieruro, May 20, 2016
  11. Deviltooth
    Very attractive IEMs.  Fantastic colour choice and great cable.  I think at the $1000 mark I'd still opt for customs but I admit from the review these look and sound enticing.
    Deviltooth, May 21, 2016
  12. NightFlight
    Heard these at a meet. I was floored. Out of my AK100ii I swapped to my JH13 and realized they just no longer cut it. Just like that. I've had a love relationship with JH13's for a year so now, but "Honey - its over. Its not you, its me. Yea... there's someone else..."
    NightFlight, Jan 23, 2017