nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. ChickenWaffles
    Nice review, you hit a different angle than the other reviewers that I can agree with for the most part. I am amazed every time I plug the 99 Classics into my entry level Android phone, they just sound terrific! The Meze's are my main headphones. I need the isolation, so that is a trade-off with the sound stage for me. Excellent review!
    ChickenWaffles, May 9, 2016
  2. kosq83
    Thanks mate! After I committed my review I looked some reviews and.. yes some of them were quite different. It's great that not only me thinking that way BTW I need to do the spell check when I'll see a proper keyboard.
    kosq83, May 9, 2016
  3. kosq83
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    Thanks for good words mate! I looked up quickly for the reviews after I wrote mine - and some of them are quite different. It's great that my impressions come together with yours. Need to do some spell check as well
    kosq83, May 9, 2016
  4. FortisFlyer75
    Nice review, good to know it is good with a phone as well as dedicated sources, dacs & amps.  I found it did scale better on my Hugo to my ZX1 Walkman with better control and detail but it should really but nice to know the Classics can perform with everything out there. Absolute bargain really.  Very detailed review and liked the comparisons to different gear.  p.s. My first ever pair of cans was a Beyer DT770 600ohms approx 20 years ago!  (regret letting them go!)
    FortisFlyer75, May 9, 2016
  5. Villy
    Very good review, concise and to the point. And an honest one too, hitting all the important marks without blah-blahing us to death with the intricate nuances of perceived sound esthetics. Well done!
    Villy, May 9, 2016
  6. kosq83
    Thanks Guys for good words! FortisFlyer75 Yes, Classics scale higher with better gear - but to me they are left behind if it is about the soundstaging - but considering the cans whey had to rival with - I am not supprised at all. I would get them purely for their tonality :) Villy I did my best to produce an honest one - that was the point Mate :)
    kosq83, May 12, 2016
  7. FortisFlyer75
    No one can deny it was an honest one bud, that's what I liked about it. Soundstage, I've heard better with closed backs but at same time have heard worse, ie. like my Sony 7520's but I still love them! Yes tonality is what melts the heart with these I guess which is something to a lot with those lovely wooden cups : )
    FortisFlyer75, May 12, 2016
  8. reddog
    A good, informative review.
    reddog, May 12, 2016