nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. EagleWings
    Nice review! If I am not wrong, you have an A12 in order as well, right?
    EagleWings, May 5, 2016
  2. Rebelranger
    Awesome review and great  conclusion! Mine are shipping soon. Your review has me pacing the floor in anticipation. Again awesome review!
    Rebelranger, May 5, 2016
  3. Wokei
    Awesome review...woot woot ...great job bro
    Wokei, May 5, 2016
  4. ezekiel77
    [user=431678]@EagleWings[/user] Yup, they are being shipped to me as we speak. Exciting times ahead. [user=447109]@Rebelranger[/user] Thank you! You will enjoy them! [user=362473]@Wokei[/user] Not your level yet bro, haha. Thanks!
  5. San Man
    Very nice review bro!
    San Man, May 5, 2016
  6. Kerouac
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    What an amazing and fun to read (highly appreciate your sense of humor) review! Sometimes you read a book or watch a movie and just after it's finished you feel the need to read/watch it again immediately. Well, that's what I had with your review (at least the first 3 times, haha) => great job man! Btw, I see you have some nice iems coming in => looking forward to your next review(s)
    Kerouac, May 5, 2016
  7. Kerouac
    What an amazing and fun to read (highly appreciate your sense of humour) review! Sometimes you read a book or watch a movie and just after it's finished you feel the need to read/watch it again immediately. Well, that's what I had with your review (at least the first 3 times, haha) => great job man! Btw, I see you have some nice iems coming in => looking forward to your next review(s)
    Kerouac, May 5, 2016
  8. ColonelBucket8
    Awesome review as always
    ColonelBucket8, May 5, 2016
  9. Karchut78
    Whats the build time for them
    Karchut78, May 5, 2016
  10. flinkenick
    Excellent writeup, thoroughly enjoyable to read.
    flinkenick, May 5, 2016
  11. knopi
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    Nice thank you but why not comparison even with 8Pro and W500?
    knopi, May 5, 2016
  12. knopi
    Thank you for nice review but why not comparison also with 8Pro and W500?
    knopi, May 5, 2016
  13. PinkyPowers
    I only had a week with my Solar CIEM before sending it back for refit, but I must agree wholeheartedly with your Angie comparison. One might expect Solar to sound closed in and claustrophobic, due to its thicker, bassier notes, but that sparkly treble actually gives it more air than Angie. Remarkable. I miss my Solar's already.
    PinkyPowers, May 5, 2016
  14. ezekiel77
    [user=441915]@San Man[/user] [user=442207]@ColonelBucket8[/user] Thanks guys! [user=382079]@Kerouac[/user] [user=410706]@flinkenick[/user] It's an honour coming from you, dear sirs. Your reviews paved the way for the Solar here. :)
  15. ezekiel77
    [user=449349]@Karchut78[/user] 4-6 weeks from the day ear impressions are received. [user=94325]@knopi[/user] W500 is sent back for refit, the H8P I'll add it in someday as an addendum. [user=419286]@PinkyPowers[/user] I know what you mean, the Solars are outstanding in that sense. Ol' reliable Angie is still around.
  16. EagleWings
    [user=427963]@ezekiel77[/user] , Cool. I also noticed that a K10 is in order as well. I look forward to reading your comparisons between the Solar, K10 and A12. Exciting times indeed.
    EagleWings, May 6, 2016
  17. ezekiel77
    [user=431678]@EagleWings[/user] that one's up in the air bcos the wait is so long. I might or might not cancel, we'll see.
    ezekiel77, May 6, 2016
  18. EagleWings
    [user=427963]@ezekiel77[/user] , oh well.. I'm sure the Solar and the A12 will do the job of keeping the times excited..
    EagleWings, May 6, 2016