nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. voxie
    Perfect honest review!!
    voxie, Apr 29, 2016
  2. Yubacore
    Thanks! If you like a bit of bass and looking for something in this range, I'd much prefer the Fidelio S2 which has tighter bass, much better mids and responds well to EQ.
    Yubacore, Apr 30, 2016
  3. raymartin
    man idk what you are using them with , but I use the with my fiio X3 and these sound perfectly great to me..don't eq them just use a decent dac/amp nd these will sound as good as anything, i got these after returning shure se215
    raymartin, May 13, 2016
  4. Yubacore
    Hi raymartin. I tried with: Mojo, mbp15 (2015), iPad air 2, iPhone 6 plus, Sony z5 compact. All resulted in sub-par, veiled mids.
    Yubacore, May 13, 2016
  5. tarunalpha
    @Yubacore You are right man. Just recently bought them to replace my ATH CKX9. As my CKX9 were having some channel imbalance issues. But CKX9 sounds much better and clear then momentums is ear. Soundstage in CKX9 is enormous. Just love it. Also they cost half the price...
    tarunalpha, Dec 28, 2016
  6. Dohyun
    Good point. I heard them too and they sounded like listening to 2 12 inch subwoofers.
    Dohyun, Jan 1, 2017
  7. Dohyun
    Otherwise, they have great construction and are very comfortable.
    Dohyun, Jan 1, 2017