nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. jinxy245
    Nice review...I'm pretty sure the unmarked ("L" & "R") cups was confirmed to be for the reason you stated...it keeps the cups looking so purty too (IMO). The mids I found to be very recording dependant, but not the star of the show. Anyway, good review!
    jinxy245, Apr 29, 2016
  2. Defiant00
    Yup, agreed, the mids aren't in any way bad; hopefully that's not the impression I gave. It's just the obvious tradeoff that if one set of frequencies (bass) is emphasized then the rest will be relatively quieter.   I'm still actually quite impressed with how clear overall the Classics sound, considering the bass emphasis.
    Defiant00, Apr 29, 2016
  3. reddog
    A sweet review.
    reddog, Apr 29, 2016
  4. jinxy245
    I thought you articulated it well...I find it very challenging to write audio reviews. How do you take something as intricate & nuanced as sound (& music) & translate it into words...it's bound to be confusing. Gush too much & you sound like a tool, and it's also easy to sound too critical. Overall a good job...thanks!
    jinxy245, Apr 29, 2016
  5. Defiant00
    Thanks for the kind words, it is indeed a tricky balance :)
    Defiant00, Apr 29, 2016
  6. warubozu
    Thanks for the review, may look into getting a pair in the future
    warubozu, Apr 29, 2016