nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. Demo3
    Good review... I noticed you did not put your wife's age in the review.
    Demo3, Apr 25, 2016
  2. rigodeni
    Haha, she wouldn't like that. Happy wife, happy life.
    rigodeni, Apr 25, 2016
  3. thatonenoob
    I lol'ed at that observation [user=382965]@Demo3[/user]
    thatonenoob, Apr 25, 2016
  4. senorx12562
    Thanks for the review. I'm curious about the basis of your statement that the highs are very well extended all the way to 35khz. How did you arrive at this conclusion?
    senorx12562, Apr 26, 2016
  5. rigodeni
    I was combining my conclusion that treble was well extended, and that 35Khz is the published limit by Fostex. This is beyond human hearing and I did not actually measure them. If graphs and measurements are your thing checkout the review of this over at [url=http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/diyers-delight-fostex-t50rp-mk3#oZEwWgBoSBeeJLy2.97]innerfidelity.[/url]
    rigodeni, Apr 26, 2016
  6. edulov
    Saw many comments on using different cables for RP's. No one wants to spend a fortune, but if you have other fine cables which could be plugged in them (only for test, so L-shaped or strighn does not matter), I'd love to read [b]your[/b] comments.
    edulov, Apr 26, 2016
  7. rigodeni
    I have not tried any other cables. I don't have any and really have no interest in getting into cables. Sorry.
    rigodeni, Apr 26, 2016
  8. 2loud
    Great review, thank you! I´m a 600 owner myself and am thinking of getting these as well so you´ve been very helpful,
    2loud, Aug 31, 2016
  9. Lukas Godfrey
    Thank you for the review. I just purchased the T50RP online earlier and chanced on your review. I realize my SMSL M3 will not be enough to power this animal. I think the next item on my buy list will be the Schiit Jotunheim.
    Lukas Godfrey, Dec 16, 2016
  10. JediMa70
    I got them today, just replaced pads with Brainwaz sheepskin and WOW.... they are just fantastic headphones for the price, they perform to a very high level worth 3 times their price!
    JediMa70, Apr 4, 2019
  11. nofacemonster
    Probably one of the finest, honest reviews i have ever read about a headphone.
    nofacemonster, Apr 28, 2019