nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. yc1204
    Best and most detailed review so far according to my own impression. Well Done!
    yc1204, Apr 7, 2016
  2. knopi
    Yes very nice review thanks.
    knopi, Apr 7, 2016
  3. Mortalcoil
    Nicely written and detailed review.  Props on the Type O Negative reference !
    Mortalcoil, Apr 7, 2016
  4. jjshin23
    Hopefully this technology will trickle down to the lower end of their product offerings one day.  So us bottom feeders can enjoy :)
    jjshin23, Apr 7, 2016
  5. abvolt
    Excellent review..
    abvolt, Apr 7, 2016
  6. zeissiez
    Excellent review, but I like to add that the hek has a more speaker-like presentation and the LCD4 has a in the head sound, as such the LCD4 does sound more detailed. I do prefer the HEK's soundstage/density balance more, which to me sounds like a cross between HD800 and LCD3.
    zeissiez, Apr 7, 2016
  7. Deders
    Ahh, but can [i]you[/i] hear the worlds tinyest violin with those cans?
    Deders, Apr 8, 2016
  8. Trogdor
    Good question Deders, good question.
    Trogdor, Apr 8, 2016
  9. xEcuToR
    Very nicely done Sir. Audeze really went all out to make a great headphone and am glad it is generating interesting discussions. An intricate but a more sensible review compared to reviews with real flowery, amazing, natural, detailed pieces. (Pun intended).
    xEcuToR, Apr 8, 2016
  10. Audio addict19
    Beautiful review. Made me want to hear these. Just heard a HD 800S and fell in love as well as an audeze LCD-X so would love to see how the 4 vs. X is.
    Audio addict19, Apr 9, 2016
  11. Trogdor
    Thanks guys!
    Trogdor, Apr 10, 2016
  12. gab840
    A Gr8 review!!
    gab840, Apr 11, 2016
  13. TheMiddleSky
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    Great review there! Easy to read and nit boring at all.   If I may give suggest, maybe should throw some asian songs there to compare. Back when I compare H1K and Abyss in high hend set up, usually HE1K win over Abyss in asian songs (Susan Wong, Mona, Yao SI Ting, etc), wherea Abyss could lead in western songs (Diana Krall, Norah Jones, David Munyon, even wetern pop songs)   Thanks and enjoy your glorious experience there with 2 headphone beast! :)
    TheMiddleSky, Apr 11, 2016
  14. TheMiddleSky
    Great review there! Easy to read and not boring at all.   If I may give suggest, maybe should throw some asian songs there to compare. Back when I compare H1K and Abyss in high hend set up, usually HE1K win over Abyss in asian songs (Susan Wong, Mona, Yao SI Ting, etc), wherea Abyss could lead in western songs (Diana Krall, Norah Jones, David Munyon, even wetern pop songs)   Thanks and enjoy your glorious experience there with 2 headphone beast! :)
    TheMiddleSky, Apr 11, 2016
  15. Sp12er3
    Thanks for the great review! and introducing me to Time Out Album... listening to it with my Grado right now...
    Sp12er3, Apr 11, 2016