nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. PinkyPowers
    I've had my eye one these for a while. I think I'm going to wait another year until the X12 gets replaced by some newer model and comes down in price like the 10 and 11. I own the X7i, and the cable is horribly microphonic. I think this current gen has made progress in that regard. I guess I'll know for sure when I get my hands on the X12 some day.
    PinkyPowers, Apr 4, 2016
  2. ryanjsoo
    The microphonics might just be on virtue of their design, the x10`s are better than the x7`s since they are longer and push the cable out further. I`ve heard the x11`s are better than the x10`s, but probably not fixed per say. The sound is really nice though, they work well with a shirt clip.
    ryanjsoo, Apr 4, 2016
  3. husafreak
    Excellent review! I have been listening to the X-10's for many moons now. At least 5 or 6 years. I bought them for my kids. Just never felt the need to move on until recently. They still satisfy as long as you don't move around too much. They just sound good, fit good, and kill for the price they are selling at now. I listened to many IEM's in the 300 dollar range that couldn't replace them.
    husafreak, Apr 5, 2016
  4. ryanjsoo
    Thanks husafreak, completely agree, the tonality is brilliant even if other earphones are technically better. I`ll keep mine until they break, I`ve found few if any earphones that match their unique sound. Glad to see others feel the same way.
    ryanjsoo, Apr 5, 2016
  5. Takeanidea
    The X11s are the same drivers and the same sound quality as the X10s, albeit with a better build quality. With custom ear sleeves these already good IEMs go into the great category. Great review by the way
    Takeanidea, Apr 5, 2016
  6. garcsa
    Nice review. !
    garcsa, Apr 5, 2016
  7. jesusio
    Excellent review!  I loved the three pairs I went through in two years.  I just picked up the X20i the other day, and we'll see if the build quality is better.  I'm hoping.
    jesusio, Apr 5, 2016
  8. The Life
    The x10s were my introduction to headphone auidiophilia 6 or 7 years ago and, though I ended up preferring the more balanced sound of the x5, the x10 will always have a place in my heard.
    The Life, Apr 5, 2016
  9. chowmein83
    Great review! As an owner of the X10's myself, I pretty much agree with everything you mentioned in the review.
    chowmein83, Apr 6, 2016
  10. Butter123
    My biggest complain about this earphone is that the driver cannot keep up after 50% volume from my iphone. Everything sounds congested when the volume gets high. And the cable strain relief broke after just 1 week of use.
    Butter123, Apr 10, 2016
  11. defbear
    I bought a pair when they went on sale with the introduction of the x11's. The cable is microphone can. But the sound is fantastic. Yup a little dark. Mine are in mint shape after years of use. Always use the case.
    defbear, Apr 11, 2016
  12. ryanjsoo
    The y-splits on my x10 split very quickly as well, after a few months, but it didn`t seem to impact their longevity. They`ve been working since the end of 2012, just use the included case and they`ll hold up well.
    ryanjsoo, May 14, 2016