nflj_showcase_replies_on_review_by_x

1. Allanmarcus
    Coming for a member of ZZTop, this is great endorsement! :-)
    Allanmarcus, Mar 31, 2016
  2. Mortalcoil
    Good effort reddog !  Nice read.
    Mortalcoil, Mar 31, 2016
  3. Stegosaurus
    Hey fellow Bradenton audiophile. Interesting review. I'm in the market for a new set of HP's. I'll consider these. Thanks, Steg.
    Stegosaurus, Mar 31, 2016
  4. bassboysam
    Zappa hoodie = instant cred.
    bassboysam, Mar 31, 2016
  5. raulendymion
    Really nice review. I have Meze Classic too for review. Gold to gold, seeing QP1R.
    raulendymion, Mar 31, 2016
  6. OddballStream
    Awesome review, these have me incredibly interested and your review made it worse!   Thanks for the awesome lol moment of seeing Green Jelly in there, glad to see I'm not the only one that still rocks them every once in a while, Rock and Roll Pumpkin.
    OddballStream, Mar 31, 2016
  7. jinxy245
    Heck of a review reddog....nicely descriptive and an enjoyable read. (I too have a bass monkey on my back at times) Love the diverse taste in music!! Keep writing...keep listening. stay well.
    jinxy245, Mar 31, 2016
  8. MattTCG
    • This message has been removed from public view.
    Nice write sir!! I notice you have a sculpture of yourself in the first pic :-)
    MattTCG, Mar 31, 2016
  9. digitaldodd
    Nice review.  I've had my 99 Classics for about a month now and am so pleased with these cans; I think your choice of the word 'fun' is right on. Enjoy!
    digitaldodd, Mar 31, 2016
  10. RCBinTN
    Nice review.  Thanks too for the pics - you're now more than an avatar! I like cans that can drown out those pesky storm warning alarms LOL.
    RCBinTN, Apr 1, 2016
  11. Ventace
    Just like to say, you look really cool with the Meze xD
    Ventace, Apr 2, 2016
  12. MWSVette
    Great review Andrew...
    MWSVette, Apr 2, 2016
  13. pbui44
    Wow, you finally have something that is not as atmospherically powerful, like a Liquid Gold or HE-1000. I can prescribe a dose of Safe as Milk with the Meze Classics, as I personally no longer want to hear Captain Beefheart, or his Magic Band, with my HE-4. The sound still lingers in memory and cannot recommend such a powerfully odd album with such powerful-hungry equipment.
    pbui44, Apr 14, 2016
  14. pbui44
    My winking smiley did not show up for some reason, so take the above recommendation as a joke and tread lightly with the album in total enjoyment.
    pbui44, Apr 14, 2016
  15. mikemercer
    Great job! love em too!!!!
    mikemercer, Jun 7, 2016
  16. reddog
    Thank you everyone for the kind words.
    reddog, Jun 7, 2016